AJA's HA5-12G HDMI 2.0 to 12G-SDI Mini-Converter converts a single HDMI 2.0 video input to dual 12G-SDI outputs, minimizing cable runs for HDMI distribution. This compact converter features one HDMI 2.0 input, and two 12G-SDI single-link outputs. It supports video resolutions up to DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) and UHD 4K (3840 x 2160). The HA5-12G supports High-Dynamic Range (HDR) content with analysis of InfoFrame data input via HDMI.
With features including video-resolution support up to DCI 4K60, display of 60/50 fps High Frame Rates (HFR) at 60p, and DCI/UHD 4K source-mapping with 2SI (two sample interleave), the HA5-12G fits neatly into your professional workflow. The HA5-12G supports both DCI and UHD 4K, compensating for the difference in resolutions when you are displaying one type of content on the other type of monitor, and vice-versa. This mini-converter's USB port enables you to configure, control, and update firmware with the free, downloadable Mini-Config software.
Input up to eight HDMI-embedded audio channels, and output up to eight SDI-embedded channels. Audio may also be input via two-channel RCA-style audio connectors. An LED indicator displays one of three colors when your input signal is locked: amber for DCI/UHD 4K, red for HD-SDI, or green for SD-SDI.
The AJA HA5-12G includes a universal power supply with international plug connectors for worldwide use. A separately available D-Tap power cable enables you to battery-power this Mini-Converter in remote locations.
- Converts one HDMI 2.0 input to two 12G-SDI outputs
- Supports up to 60p input at 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0
- Two Sample Interleave (2SI) UHD 4K source-mapping
- With AJA Mini-Config software, supports HDR InfoFrame data-analysis via HDMI input
- An LED signal-lock display indicates your input source-type with one of three colors
- Input up to eight SDI-embedded audio channels
- Output up to eight channels of HDMI-embedded 24-bit audio
- Additional 2-channel RCA analog audio input
- Configure, control, and update via the USB port and the included Mini-Config software
- Universal power supply with international plug connector set
- Can be battery-powered using a separately available D-Tap cable
- Compact and portable form