The blue PreSonus AudioBox Studio Ultimate Bundle is a deluxe hardware and software recording collection that combines a blue AudioBox USB 96 audio/MIDI interface, Studio One Artist recording and production software, an M7 large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone with a desktop tripod stand, Eris E3.5 3.5" 2-way 25W studio monitors, a pair of HD7 over-ear headphones, and all the cables needed to interconnect this all-in-one solution for musicians and engineers producing professional music.
The AudioBox USB 96 offers two XLR-1/4" combo inputs capable of recording microphones and instruments via its 24-bit / 96 kHz converters. The interface is bus-powered and lightweight, making it an ideal portable interface that is compatible with Mac and Windows computers. The Studio One Artist software is an easy-to-use DAW that delivers unlimited audio tracks, MIDI, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels. The software offers powerful drag-and-drop functionality and a single-window work environment. The software ships with 26 native effects and loads of third-party software, loops, and instruments. Additionally, the supplied Studio Magic Plug-In Suite provides synthesizers and processors ranging from reverb to tube saturation.
The M7 is a large-diaphragm condenser with a cardioid pickup pattern, which offers focused directionality from the front, and solid off-axis rejection from the rear. The microphone produces a frequency response of 40 Hz to 18 kHz and can handle a maximum SPL of 136 dB. The HD7 over-ear headphones utilize 50mm neodymium drivers to deliver a frequency response of 10 Hz to 30 kHz with a sensitivity of 98 dB SPL. The leather earpads provide comfort for long listening sessions. Alternatively, use the included Eris E3.5 25W studio monitors to hear your mixes through Kevlar woofers and silk-dome tweeters.
PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 2x2 USB Audio Interface (Blue)
The blue PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 is a 2x2 USB audio interface offering Class-A mic preamps with 48V phantom power, MIDI I/O, and simple operability in a portable and sturdy steel chassis that is conveniently bus powered, making it a great solution for singers, musicians, podcasters, and producers recording at home or on the go.
The AudioBox USB 96 utilizes 24-bit converters at sampling rates up to 96 kHz to ensure the integrity of your signals. The two XLR-1/4" combo inputs let you record microphones (dynamic or condenser) or instruments such as electric guitar while monitoring with zero latency. Stereo 1/4" monitor and headphone outputs are provided with independent volume controls for optimal hookup of speakers and headphones.
The interface is bundled with the Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows, and includes the Studio Magic plug-in suite, delivering effects, virtual instruments, and third-party loops, software, and instrument sounds.
AudioBox USB 96
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One Artist software for Mac and Windows
- 24-bit resolution
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- Two XLR-1/4" combo mic/instrument inputs with Class-A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Two 1/4" balanced monitor outputs
- 1/4" headphone jack with level control
- MIDI 5-pin input and output ports
- Sturdy steel chassis
- 1/3 RU rackmountable
- USB computer-to-interface connection cable included
Studio One Artist Software
- Single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Intuitive MIDI-mapping system
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing, plus groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO, Windows Audio, and Core Audio compliant interfaces
- 26 native effects (32-bit effects) and virtual instrument plug-ins
- Over 10GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac and Windows compatible
Studio Magic Plug-In Suite
- Arturia Analog Lab Lite
- Brainworx bx_opto
- Brainworx bx_rockrack
- Cherry Audio Voltage Nucleus
- iZotope Neutron Elements
- Klanghelm SDRR2tube
- KV331 Audio Synthmaster Player
- Lexicon MPX-i Reverb
- Mäag Audio EQ2
- Native Instruments REPLIKA
- Output Movement
- SPL Attacker Plus
- Studio Linked Trophies
- UJAM Virtual Drummer 2 PHAT
- UVI Model D
PreSonus Eris E3.5 3.5" 2-Way 25W Nearfield Monitors (Pair)
The PreSonus Eris E3.5 is a pair of 3.5" 2-way 25W nearfield monitors designed to provide a compact sonic reference system for musicians, producers, and audio engineers in home setups, project studios, and commercial facilities. Each monitor produces a frequency response of 80 Hz to 20 kHz via a 3.5" Kevlar woofer and a 1" silk dome tweeter powered by a 25W class AB amplifier. The monitors can handle 100 dB maximum peak SPL. A rear bass-reflex port provides enhanced low-frequency range.
For inputs, the monitor system accepts balanced 1/4" TRS, unbalanced 3.5mm, and unbalanced RCA inputs. An integrated 2-band EQ allows you to fine tune the monitors to your listening preference. The EQ controls include ±6 dB gain at 100 Hz and ±6 dB at 10 kHz. A front-panel 3.5mm stereo mini-jack is provided for easy headphone monitoring.
Each cabinet uses resonance-suppressing internal bracing to optimize the sound output and the amplifiers include RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection circuits.
Components and Construction
- 3.5" Kevlar low-frequency transducer
- 1" ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for enhanced bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- High-frequency shelving EQ at 10 kHz
- Low-frequency shelving EQ at 100 Hz
- Front-panel volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
- Balanced 1/4" TRS, unbalanced 3.5mm stereo, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front-panel 3.5mm output
Power and Safety
- 50W (25W per side) Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
PreSonus HD7 Professional Over-Ear Monitoring Headphones
The PreSonus HD7 is a pair of over-ear semi-open headphones designed to provide high-quality audio in a durable design. These headphones feature 50mm neodymium drivers as well as precision-tuned acoustic chambers to deliver crisp, detailed audio within a wide frequency response. Indeed, the headphones extend from 10 Hz to 30 kHz. The rugged construction can withstand the rigors of professional use.
The headphones feature a self-adjusting headband and thick over-ear cushions to provide a snug, comfortable fit. A single-sided cable is provided, and this cable is 8.2' long to give you a good amount of slack. A 3.5mm plug with a 1/4" adapter ensures compatibility with most audio devices, consumer and professional alike. These headphones are relatively lightweight at 7.8 oz.
Key Features at a Glance
- High-resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response down to 10 Hz
- Rugged construction
- Comfortable and long-lasting earpads
- Single-sided 8.2' cable
- Lightweight at 7.8 oz