The 2400K white Rosco RoscoLED Tape Static White Kit allows filmmakers, DJs, and set designers to incorporate vibrant and versatile LED accent-lighting solutions into their set pieces, graphics, or background panels, even in demanding environments. The kit includes four 16.4' reels of RoscoLED tape with 60 LEDs per 3.2' capable of producing 1000 lumens. A matched, DMX-addressable RoscoLED control box with cables and connectors provides power and dimming control for all four reels.
Allowing for fully customizable solutions, the durable and flexible LED tapes are field-cuttable with cut points every 3.94". Each reel of tape comes pre-configured with a multi-pin connector designed to quickly plug into the control box for plug-and-play installation.
What's in The Kit
- Four 16.4' RoscoLED Tape Static White reels
- Four 16.4' RoscoLED 2-pin Static White cables
- Four 7.8" RoscoLED 2-pin Static White female connectors with pigtails
- RoscoLED Static White control box (300W / 24V)
High-Quality Color Rendering
- High-output, 2400K white light with 93 CRI and 92 TLCI
- Mixes with other non-LED light sources for seamless project integration, without additional filtration or modification of the LEDs
Bright and Efficient Output
- 60 SMD2835 white LEDs per 3.2', for clean and bright white light
- Each reel produces 1000 lumens per 3.2' while only consuming 72W of energy
- Each reel of tape in the kit comes pre-configured with a multi-pin connector
- Designed to quickly plug into the control box—no field soldering required
Fully Customizable Solutions
- Field-cuttable tape with cut points every 3.94"
- Each reel features a robust, 3 oz copper heat sink
- Integrated copper enables efficient thermal management of the LED emitters, allowing them to run cooler and extend their lifespan
- Thick copper base minimizes potential for damage to the electronic circuits during handling and installation
- IP43 rating