The 16.4' reel of 2400K RoscoLED Tape Static White from Rosco provides filmmakers, DJs, and set designers with a versatile solution for incorporating large amounts of high-quality, warm LED light into their set pieces, graphics, or background panels for creating dramatic accent lighting, even in demanding environments.
The tape features 60 LEDs per 3.2', which generate 1000 lumens of clean and bright light with 93 CRI and 92 TLCI. It comes pre-configured with a multi-pin connector designed to quickly plug into RoscoLED control boxes, extension cables, or splitters, with no field soldering required.
This durable and flexible LED tape is equipped with a robust, 3 oz copper heat sink which enables efficient thermal management of the diodes, allowing them to run cooler and extending their lifespan. The thick copper base minimizes the potential for damage to the electronic circuits during handling and installation.
Allowing for fully customizable solutions, the RoscoLED tape is field-cuttable with cut points every 3.94". A mating female connector with pigtails is also included for connection to standalone power and dimming controls (available separately).
High-Quality Color Rendering
- High-output, 2400K white light with 93 CRI and 92 TLCI
- Mixes with other non-LED light sources for seamless project integration, without additional filtration or modification of the LEDs
Bright and Efficient Output
- 60 SMD2835 white LEDs per 3.2', for clean and bright white light
- Each reel produces 1000 lumens per 3.2' while only consuming 72W of energy
- Reel comes pre-configured with a multi-pin connector
- Designed to quickly plug into the control box—no field soldering required
Fully Customizable Solutions
- Field-cuttable tape with cut points every 3.94"
- Includes mating female connector with pigtails for connection to optional standalone power and dimming controls
- Each reel features a robust 3 oz copper heat sink
- Integrated copper enables efficient thermal management of the LED emitters, allowing them to run cooler and extend their lifespan
- Thick copper base minimizes potential for damage to the electronic circuits during handling and installation
- IP43 rating