The 16.4' reel of Rosco RoscoLED Tape VariWhite Ultra provides filmmakers, DJs, and set designers with a versatile solution for incorporating large amounts of high-quality, variable-white LED light into their set pieces, graphics, or background panels for creating dramatic accent lighting, even in demanding environments. It has an IP65 rating for outdoor installations.
The tape features 60 CW (cool white) and 60 WW (warm white) LEDs per 3.2', which generate 1400 lumens of clean and bright light with 93 CRI, 92 TLCI, and color temperature ranging from 1800 to 6000K. It comes pre-configured with a multi-pin connector designed to quickly plug into RoscoLED control boxes, extension cables, or splitters, with no field soldering required.
This durable and flexible LED tape is equipped with a robust 3 oz copper heat sink which enables efficient thermal management of the diodes, allowing them to run cooler and extending their lifespan. The thick copper base minimizes the potential for damage to the electronic circuits during handling and installation.
Allowing for fully customizable solutions, the RoscoLED tape is field-cuttable with cut points every 3.94". A mating female connector with pigtails is also included for connection to standalone power and dimming controls (available separately).
High-Quality Color Rendering
- High-output LED white light with 93 CRI and 92 TLCI
- 1800 to 6000K variable color temperature
- Mixes with other non-LED light sources for seamless project integration, without additional filtration or modification of the LEDs
Bright and Efficient Output
- 60 cool white (CC) + 60 warm white (WW) SMD2835 white LEDs per 3.2', for clean and bright white light
- Produces 1400 lumens per 3.2' while only consuming 95W of energy
- Reel comes pre-configured with a multi-pin connector
- Designed to quickly plug into the control box—no field soldering required
Fully Customizable Solutions
- Field-cuttable tape with cut points every 3.94"
- Reel features a robust 3 oz copper heat sink
- Integrated copper enables efficient thermal management of the LED emitters, allowing them to run cooler and extend their lifespan
- Thick copper base minimizes potential for damage to the electronic circuits during handling and installation
- IP65 rating for outdoor installations