The 12" Rosco RoscoLED Tape 12V VariWhite Strip with Barrel Connector provides filmmakers and set designers with a versatile solution for incorporating large amounts of high-quality, variable-white LED light in confined areas such as cars, plane interiors, and more. It has an IP67 rating for repeated outdoor use.
The strip features three LEDs per 1", which generate a clean and bright light with 93 CRI, 92 TLCI, and color temperature ranging from 3000 to 5600K. It comes pre-configured with a 0.08" / 2.1mm DC barrel connector designed to quickly plug into RoscoLED 12 VDC power and dimming accessories (available separately).
High-Quality Color Rendering
- High-output LED white light with 93 CRI and 92 TLCI
- 3000 to 5600K variable color temperature
- Mixes with other non-LED light sources for seamless project integration, without additional filtration or modification of the LEDs
Bright and Efficient Output
- Three LEDs per 1", for clean and bright variable white light
- Produces 1500 lumens per 3.2'
- Strip comes pre-configured with a 0.08" / 2.1mm DC barrel connector
- Designed to quickly plug into RoscoLED 12 VDC power and dimming accessories (available separately)
- Strip features a robust 3 oz copper heat sink
- Integrated copper enables efficient thermal management of the LED emitters, allowing them to run cooler and extend their lifespan
- Thick copper base minimizes potential for damage to the electronic circuits during handling and installation
- Rated IP67 with silicone coating for indoor and outdoor installations