Audio engineers looking to protect their investment will appreciate the heavy-duty ProX SQ6 Console Flight Case with Doghouse and Wheels, a professional-quality ATA-style road case designed to fit and protect the Allen & Heath SQ-6 Digital Mixing Console. The case utilizes a rigid and durable laminated gig-ready 3/8" plywood, with reinforced steel ball corners providing extra protection from on-the-road wear and tear.
The case also features a doghouse that provides a convenient space to keep cables and small accessories out of sight, as well as a low front panel for easy access to inputs. Four durable 4" casters (two of which can lock) provide ease in transportation. The internal high-density foam is made from 70% recycled material and offers excellent protection. Other features include recessed spring-action handles, industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches, industrial-grade rubber feet, and dual-anchor rivets.
- Standard style, silver trim on black honeycomb digital exterior design
- ATA-300 style gig ready flight road case
- Signature series certified laminated gig ready 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support and casing
- Recessed spring-action recessed handles
- Industrial heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Four 4" tough durable casters rubber wheels for mobility (two are locking)
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches
- Industrial grade rubber feet
- With doghouse
- All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty