Use the ARRI Vertical Format Adapter Set to rotate your ALEXA Mini camera and its viewfinder 90° into "portrait" mode. This set includes four camera adapters and one adapter for an MVB-1 viewfinder bracket.
ARRI Vertical Format Adapters for ALEXA Mini
The ARRI Vertical Format Adapters for ALEXA Mini serve to rotate the camera 90° from its standard position, enabling you to shoot in "portrait" mode. Used to emulate the vertical look of mobile phone and tablet footage, these four identical adapters screw into the separately available MAP-1 or MAP-1 adapter plate.
The adapters accommodate the use of most camera accessories in vertical mode, including both the CBP-1 (19mm) and CBP-2 (15mm) bridge plates, the Broadcast Plate for ALEXA Mini, and the MAP-1/MAP-2 adapter plates.
- Enables "portrait" mode with the ALEXA Mini camera
- Rotates the camera 90° from its standard position
- Set of four identical adapters that screw into the MAP-1 or MAP-2 plate (available separately)
- Compatible with most camera accessories
ARRI Vertical Viewfinder Adapter
The ARRI Vertical Viewfinder Adapter enables you to accurately frame vertical footage when using an ARRI ALEXA Mini to emulate "portrait" mode capture.
Combine this vertical adapter with an MVB-1 viewfinder bracket to mount your ALEXA Mini MVF-1 viewfinder 90° from its standard position.
- Enables accurate framing of vertical footage
- For the ALEXA Mini with an MVF-1 EVF and MVB-1 bracket
- Mounts MVF-1 90° from its standard position