- Integrated 2.4 GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT350S for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a transmitter or receiver, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328' and support for 16 channels and three groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more elaborate setups.
- Compatible with Sony's ADI / P-TTL system, users will enjoy numerous automated flash settings, including stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and more, as well as the ability to use high-speed sync.
- With a guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm the TT350S will illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 24-105mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- Flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 270° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Optical receiver mode is available for working with other standard flashes.
- Runs on two alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 210 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.2 seconds.
- USB connection for installing future firmware updates.
Power various electronics, including photo equipment, flashlights, gaming devices, and more, with this 8-pack of 1.2V MX AA NiMH Batteries from Watson. The Japanese-made cells come precharged and ready for use with a capacity of 2550mAh, making them ideal for use with high-drain devices. Thanks to their very low self-discharge rate, they are capable of retaining up to 85% of their capacity after one year in storage. The batteries can be recharged up to 500 times before their usable capacity starts to diminish. Additionally, they are durable enough to function in temperatures as low as -4°F.
Keep your photo, video, and audio devices running longer with the 4-pack of CX AA Rechargeable NiMH Batteries from Watson. These batteries have a long shelf life due to their low self-discharge, and they can be recharged up to 2100 times to provide you with many years of use. Even after ten years in storage, they retain 70% of their charge, and they come charged and ready to use in temperatures as low as -4° Fahrenheit.
The 4-Hour Rapid Charger for AA and AAA NiMH and NiCd Rechargeable Batteries from Watson charges two or four AA or AAA batteries (not included). It is compatible with both NiMH and NiCd batteries. Charging time varies from 100-280 minutes, depending upon battery quantity, size, and capacity.
The charger's intelligent Negative Delta-V microprocessor doles out the full charge to each battery, while Zero Slope Detection prevents overcharging. The Safety Guard Timer automatically shuts off after 6 hours in cases where batteries are taking far longer than normal to charge, in order to prevent damage from excessive current.
The charger has two charging level indicator lights to keep you apprised of battery status. Switching 100-240 VAC input power enables use all over the world. The charger's compact outlet prongs fold in, making the unit more compact for storage.
This Battery Case from Watson is an ideal way to protect and store up to four AA or AAA batteries. The case is small and portable, so you can easily carry spare batteries in your coat pocket or a small bag. This case keeps your spare batteries safe from unwanted contact, dust, and moisture.