No more screwing and unscrewing anything to adjust your handgrips. The Zacuto Dual Trigger Grip Base is a 15mm LWS rod mount handgrip base supporting different optional handgrips and offering full 360° rotation of the handgrips at the press of a lever. Each handgrip can be rotated individually. The handgrip choices include a wooden handgrip and various grip relocators from Zacuto. You can use two wooden ones or install a wooden handgrip on one side and a grip relocator on the other.
The optional handgrips secure into the sleeves of the Dual Trigger Grip Base and can also be adjusted in length within the sleeves by loosening a lever on each side. They can be adjusted from 13 to 16" in length measuring from the base to the bottom of the handgrip. Scale markings are available on top to allow you to easily match up the positions of your handgrips.
- 15mm LWS rod mount handgrip base
- Support for different wooden and grip relocator optional handgrips
- 360° rotation of the handgrips at the press of a lever — no screwing/unscrewing
- Length adjustment support for the optional handgrips
- Scale markings for easily matching the positions of your handgrips