The Zacuto Rosette Dual Trigger Grips are a 15mm LWS rod mount handgrip set featuring one wooden handgrip and one rosette relocator that allows you to attach any ARRI rosette-mount camera or lens grip. Each can be individually rotated a full 360° at the press a dedicated lever — there is no need to screw or unscrew any knob or lever but rather just press it on the fly. Furthermore, the wooden component of the wooden handgrip can also be adjusted forward and backward at the press of another lever, and same goes for your camera/lens grip once you attach it.
The handgrip and relocator are secured into sleeves and can be adjusted in length within the sleeves by loosening a corresponding lever for each one. They can be adjusted from 13 to 16" in length, measuring from the base to the bottom of the handgrip. Scale markings are available on top to allow you to easily match up the positions of the handgrips. The handgrips are fully removable and you can incorporate a second wooden handgrip at a later time to alternate with the relocator.
- 15mm LWS rod mount handgrip set
- Includes a wooden handgrip and a rosette grip relocator that supports ARRI rosette-mount camera/lens grips
- 360° rotation at the press of a lever — no screwing/unscrewing
- Forward/backward adjustment at the press of another lever
- Length adjustable
- Scale markings for easily matching the positions of the handgrips