The Samson MLI1 is a mono passive isolation box designed to remove hum and buzz caused by ground loops, as well as convert unbalanced signals to balanced signals for long cable runs. The MLI1 utilizes premium circuits, such as a ground-lift circuit to eliminate hum caused by ground loops and Samson's STL transformer, which offers an extended flat-frequency response from 10 Hz to 35 kHz and removes noise from the signal path. The high-quality 1/4" and XLR connectors offer a wide range of solutions for live sound, broadcast, and studio applications. Housed in a 14-gauge steel chassis, the Samson MLI1 is built to withstand the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear.
- Mono line isolation box eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- Samson STL transformer isolates input and output signals
- Flexible connectivity with 1/4" and XLR input and output connections
- Flat frequency response from 10 Hz to 35 kHz
- All-metal, impact resistant design