The highly portable PSC EuroCart XL Sound Cart provides sound recordists with a rugged, stable, and convenient solution for easily moving their equipment from scene to scene, on film and video sets. The XL version is 8" higher than the standard-size EuroCart, providing room for additional shelves and drawers (available separately).
The EuroCart XL comes with an extended-size handle that provides additional clearance when used with deep rackmount accessories. The handle is also equipped with small blue wheels which allow you to roll the entire cart on its back when loading and unloading. The two 16" bicycle-style main wheels feature pneumatic tires for ease of movement.
The cart can be disassembled for shipment or storage without the use of any tool. It can also be split into separate top and bottom halves for storage, transport, or use in insert cars. The small shelf and two large shelves can be mounted at various heights or inverted to form edge-free platforms for use with wide-format mixers.
Lightweight (at 32 lb), the EuroCart XL is constructed of aircraft aluminum with a wear-resistant, two-tone powder coat finish, and is TIG-welded by hand in the USA. It ships with two boompole holders and two cable hooks.
- Portable cart provides a stable and easily moved work area for sound recordists
- 8" higher than standard-size EuroCart
- Room for additional shelves and drawers (available separately)
- Deep handle with small wheels
- Assembles and disassembles for storage or shipment—no tools required
- Splits into separate top and bottom halves
- Two large shelves and one small shelf
- Shelves can be mounted inverted to form edge-free platforms for use with wide-format mixers
- 16" bicycle-style wheels with pneumatic tires for ease of movement
- Lightweight (at 32 lb) aircraft aluminum construction
- Tough, wear-resistant, two-tone powder coat finish
- Includes two boompole holders and two cable hooks
- TIG-welded by hand in the USA