The SWIT 2-Battery Kit for Canon C300 Mark II & C200 features two 73Wh batteries designed as cost-effective alternatives to the Canon BP-A60 battery. Each battery runs for approximately 6 hours on the C300 Mark II with the camera's monitor on. The batteries have a Canon BP-A mount and attach interchangeably in place of the camera's standard battery. They were designed without battery contacts, featuring a D-Tap port instead that allows connecting to the camera using the included D-Tap to LEMO cable.
Each battery also offers a USB port for charging mobile devices. The kit also includes a 3A dual D-Tap to 2-prong AC cord charger that fully recharges both batteries at the same time in approximately 3.5 hours.
- Cost-effective alternative to the Canon BP-A60 battery
- 2 x 73Wh batteries with Canon BP-A mount and D-Tap port instead of battery contacts
- D-Tap to LEMO cable
- Dual D-Tap simultaneous charger
- 6-hour runtime per battery
- 4-LED power indicator
- 5V/1A USB charging output
- Circuit protection