The McDSP NR800 Native v6 plug-in is a real-time noise-reduction processor designed to reduce hiss, hum, wind, and other unwanted noises on vocal and instrument tracks, or clean dialog, narration, and voiceover tracks, for music production, live sound, and post-production workflows. It operates without any latency and does not create audio artifacts. The plug-in features eight bands of broad-to-narrow, focusable noise reduction, various noise-reduction modes and bias options, threshold and gain snap functionality for fast set up, overall noise-reduction range and response controls, high- and low-pass filtering, and high-quality audio processing.
The NR800 Native v6 supports AAX Native, AU, VST plug-in formats and is compatible with Mac OS X.
- Real-time noise-reduction processor
- For music production, post production, and live sound
- HPF and LPF pre-filtering
- Eight bands with noise-reduction amount fader and noise-detection threshold marker
- Focusable noise reduction from broad to narrow
- Operates with no internal latency and no artifacts
- Provide a range of smooth to aggressive noise-reduction amounts
- Range control can be used to scale the overall noise reduction from 100% to 0% (off)
- x2 mode doubles the amount of noise reduction across all bands
- Response Time controls how fast the noise reduction recovers from a noise event
- Linking control capabilities from a master (M) and linked (L) control button paradigm
- Bias selector for snapping noise reduction gain and threshold to the input signal