The WiMi6220 Wireless 3G-SDI & HDMI H.264 Decoder/Receiver from Nimbus pairs with an optional WiMi6220 transmitter as a point-to-point Wi-Fi transmission system with a 4921' range and only 80ms latency. With both units featuring built-in 5 GHz Wi-Fi, no additional network connection is required.
The receiver accepts up to a 1080p60 SDI or HDMI signal encoded in H.264 by the transmitter, and it decodes and outputs it as video. Up to four receivers can be paired to a single transmitter for multicasting over the same range and with the same near-zero delay.
Alternatively, an Ethernet port, which allows for CCU/PTZ camera control, can also be used for wired connectivity and 1080p60 transmission, though only at maximum distances allowed by twisted pair cabling. In addition to the 3G/HD/SD-SDI output, HDMI output, and Ethernet port, the WiMi6220 receiver features an RS-422 interface and a two-way talk-back audio jack. With a corresponding audio jack available on the transmitter, the talk-back port allows connecting a headset mic for communication with talent.
The WiMi6220 receiver offers a 1/4"-20 mounting thread on the bottom and comes with a V-mount battery plate and a power adapter. Batteries are sold separately.
- 4921' range over 5 GHz Wi-Fi
- 80ms latency
- Up to 1080p60 SDI and HDMI resolutions
- Decodes H.264 file received from the transmitter and outputs it as video
- RTSP streaming server (RTP/UDP)
- MPEG2TS streaming (UDP)
- Relay streaming server (RTSP/MPEG2TS)
- Up to four units can be paired with a single transmitter, sold separately, for simultaneous multicasting
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI outputs
- Ethernet port for CCU/PTZ control or wired connectivity and 1080p60 transmission
- Two-way talk-back audio jack for headset mic communication
- RS-422 interface
- Baseline profile with level 4.2
- V-mount battery plate and power adapter included
- USB firmware update port
- 1/4"-20 mounting thread