The Yamaha SPCVR-DZR12 is a water-resistant and functional speaker cover, designed to protect the DZR12, DZR12-D, and CZR12 speakers from on-the-road wear and tear including unfavorable weather conditions. The trilaminar fabric is made from polyester with an inner PVC coat and an impact resistant cushion. The front mesh allows for audio to pass through without affecting the sound, providing ample protection during sound reinforcement applications. The rear access roof helps keep water off the panel, while ensuring amp cooling. Additionally, the Yamaha SPCVR-DZR12 features handle slits for easy access to the handles for transport and a cable pocket for transporting cables and other accessories.
- Trilaminar fabric of durable polyester with inner PVC coat and cushion inside for impact suppression
- Front mesh allows sound reinforcement with the cover as well as ensures amp cooling
- Rear roof allows easy access to the rear panel with the cover on
- Handle slit allows easy access to the handles for carriage
- Cable pocket provides additional space for carrying cables