Connect your DisplayPort compatible display to your computers USB Type-C port with the USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Male to DisplayPort Male Adapter Cable from Plugable. This cable supports plug-and-play connectivity as it requires no drivers to operate. Furthermore, it supports resolutions up to 3480 x 2160 so you can view your high-resolution content in all of its stunning glory.
- Enables you to connect a DisplayPort compatible display to a USB-C port using a single cable
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Supports resolutions up to 3840 × 2160 at 60 Hz
- Cable is fully plug-and-play; no special driver installation or additional power source required (though please note that system will require functional graphics drivers and USB drivers for Alt Mode to function properly)
- Complies with the VESA "DisplayPort Alternate Mode on USB Type-C Connector" standard