Unleash the power of your Nikon D850 DSLR camera and your own creativity to capture stunning images and video of the underwater world with the Aquatica AD850 Pro Underwater Housing. Depth-rated for 295' (upgradeable to 426' upon request), the AD850 housing is equipped with an Ikelite strobe connector, a Surveyor monitoring sensor/moisture alarm with vacuum extracting valve and pump to monitor the integrity of the seal, and a Galileo style coated eyepiece which offers a full view of the camera's viewfinder.
The housing provides access to all camera functions via mechanical controls. Self-aligning controls for the on/off lever and Live View selector are spring loaded, so you don't have to worry about setting them properly when loading the camera, and the lens release, auto-focus mode and FN1 controls are in the saddle, allowing you to slide the camera in without pulling any levers. The AD850's ergonomic design features grips that offer improved handling and attachment points for optional lighting arms. The housing is constructed from anodized, machined aluminum and stainless steel for durability and resistance to corrosion.
The AD850 ships without a required lens port, though various interchangeable ports are available for wide-angle, macro, and zoom lenses. For full compatibility information, see the Port Chart.
- Depth rating of 295', upgradeable to 426' upon request
- Surveyor monitoring sensor/moisture alarm
- Vacuum extracting valve and pump ensue solid vacuum inside housing
Controls, Handling, and Operation
- Access to all camera functions, including shutter, front and rear dial wheels, ISO, WB, AF-on, exposure compensation, info, live view, and D-pad
- Self-aligning, spring-loaded on/off lever and live view selector
- Lens release, AF mode and Fn1 controls on saddle permit loading without pulling levers
- AF-on lever positioned to allow simultaneous use with shutter
- ISO lever in easy-to-reach location near top of right grip
- Controls are accessible with or without gloves
- Ergonomic design with two grips
- Standard, coated, Galileo-type eyepiece offers a full view of the camera's viewfinder
- Housing machined from solid aluminum using 5-axis computer-assisted machines
- Anodized and powder-coated
Lens Port System
- Ships without a required lens port
- Various interchangeable dome and flat ports are available for wide-angle, macro, and zoom lenses
- For full compatibility, see port chart linked above
External Strobe and Light Use
- One Ikelite strobe connector enables the attachment of a separately sold external strobe
- Grip handles with two 1/4"-20 mounts each
- One 1/4"-20 mount on top and three on bottom of housing for arms, brackets, tripods, accessories, etc.
- Quick release camera tray with angled rear LCD positioning
- Two entry points for accessories such as HDMI monitors, remote control or vacuum monitoring systems