Produce quality prints in a sleek design with the black Pixma TS8220 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Photo Printer from Canon. The printer uses six individual ink cartridges—dye-based color cartridges and pigment-based black cartridges—to produce prints at resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi with a wide tonal range. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity enables mobile printing from your favorite smart device, and the TS8220's standby mode means it's always ready to start a job. Direct photo printing via the built-in SD card slot is also possible, as is printer operation via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and IF This Then That automation. The printer's settings and functions are controlled via a 4.3" touchscreen.
- With a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, this printer can output detailed photos, graphics, or other documents.
- Print speeds are 15 ipm and 10 ppm for black and color, respectively.
- Duplex printing is available for two-sided printing and will help you save on paper.
- The front paper tray can hold 100 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets of 4 x 6" / 10 sheets of 5 x 7" photo paper.
- Print wirelessly from a computer or mobile device with built-in Wi-Fi and services like Apple AirPrint and Mopria.
- Copy at speeds up to 27 seconds per page in color.
- Up to 99 copies can be made at a time
- A variety of copy features are available on this printer, such as two-sided copy, reduction/enlargement (25-400%), borderless copy, frame erase copy, auto exposure copy, and more.
- Scan either with the flatbed scanner at a max resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi
- The maximum scan size is 8.5 x 11.7".
- Wirelessly start a scan from your favorite mobile device.