The Dev Dolly Pro Kit from Glide Gear is a portable dolly solution designed to mount on optional 1 to 2" metal rails. The kit features a heavy-duty sled and two end spacers that secure to your rails with thumbscrews. Four double-wheels attach on the sides of the sled and allow you to perform smooth and squeak-free dolly slides. The sled can be locked in place by turning the wheels 90°.
The ends spacers offer 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount threads, and three male Junior/female Baby pin posts are included, so the dolly can be used mounted on tripods and stands. The end spacers also have integrated height-adjustable feet that allow you to set the dolly on the ground and other surfaces and balance out for unevenness.
The sled has a built-in Mitchell plate adapter for directly attaching a Mitchell mount. Additionally, a flat mount plate with a 3/8"-16 screw is included, as well as 75 and 100mm bowl adapters and a 7.5" bowl riser. All these secure into the Mitchell adapter to provide different mounting options.
The kit also includes a low-profile middle support spacer and two anti-tilt safety brackets that attach on the sides of the sled with thumbscrews. Everything comes packed in a hard-plastic carry case. All the necessary thumbscrews come already screwed into the different components that they're used with.
- Designed to mount on optional 1 to 2" rails
- Heavy-duty sled with four double-wheels
- Two end spacers with thumbscrews
- Sled is lockable by turning the wheels 90°
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount threads
- Three male Junior/female Baby pin posts for stand mounting
- Integrated height-adjustable feet for ground surface setups
- Built-in Mitchell plate adapter
- Flat mount plate with a 3/8"-16 screw
- 75 and 100mm bowl adapters
- 7.5" bowl riser
- Low-profile middle support spacer
- Two anti-tilt safety brackets
- Hard plastic carry case