The RigWheels Passport 2 Slider/Dolly updates the original Passport design with riser-supported, ball-leveling 75 and 100mm adapters, enabling you to quickly balance your tripod head on the dolly carriage. Designed for travelling production professionals, this all-in-one slider/dolly system is solidly built yet weighs only 50 lb. The Passport 2 supports up to 100 lb and includes eight rail sections for a total 6.3' track length. All the system components pack neatly into the included wheeled Pelican 1610 case.
At the 6.3' length, the rails have less than 1/8" of flex with a 40 lb load placed at the center. Optional 40" PortaRail sections can be used interchangeably with the Passport 2 system for even longer track lengths. The rails are rigidly constructed from high-grade 6061 aluminum and connect seamlessly via threaded ends.
The versatile Passport 2 can simply be removed from the rails for use as a hi-hat, and its components can be configured into the RigSkate tabletop skater. Camera support accessories include a flat mounting plate in addition to the leveling ball head adapters.
- Heavy-duty, all-in-one professional slider/dolly system
- Leveling 100mm and 75mm tripod head ball adapters with 3" risers for quick head adjustments
- Easily used as a hi-hat; can be configured as RigSkate 2 tabletop skater
- Eight 19" rail sections screw together for a total 6.3' of track
- 100 lb payload
- Rigid rail construction produces less than 1/8" of flex with a 40 lb load
- Flight-ready, 50 lb total weight
- Wheeled Pelican 1610 case fits all system components