The ideal addition to your shooting kit, the Steiner TOR Mini Laser Pistol Sight is designed to give you a reliable aiming aid that won't affect your pistol's balance or add excessive bulk and heft.
This model is outfitted with a 520nm green laser that is easier to see in low light and in the dark, especially at longer ranges, than the more common red lasers for easier target acquisition and tracking—so you can take your shot with confidence. A built-in accelerometer can automatically activate the laser when the pistol is drawn from its holster or when its picked up off a table. If you need to maintain strict light discipline in a tactical situation, you can choose manual activation with four output modes accessed from one of its two switches for complete ambidextrous operation—with last-mode memory that remembers the last output selected the next time its turned on.
Its integrated Picatinny/Weaver mount enables it to be easily placed on a rail located in front of the trigger guard for maximum accessibility to the switches and to place it close to the barrel for alignment. Separate windage and elevation dials enable the laser to be zeroed to your pistol to further improve accuracy. Designed for daily use, the housing and rail mount are made from a lightweight and strong aluminum alloy treated with a matte-black hard-anodized finish, and its IP54 rating makes it dustproof and splash resistant against rain and water.
- 520nm Class 3R laser
- Green laser wavelength is centered in the visual spectrum so it is easier to see at night than red
- Digitally-regulated output maintains consistent beam intensity throughout battery life
- Low battery indicator
- Windage and elevation bore sight adjustment screws to zero laser with pistol
- Ambidextrous left and right switches for manual activation when strict light discipline must be maintained
- Selectable low, medium, high, and high pulse manual outputs
- Integrated accelerometer activates the laser when drawn from its holster or picked up from a table
- Last-output memory automatically returns laser to last selected output when turned on
- Runs on one included CR1/3N coin battery
- Integrated screw-down Picatinny/Weaver mount for pistols with rails located in front of the trigger guard
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy housing and rail mount
- Scratch- and corrosion-resistant Type-III hard-anodized finish
- Matte-black color won't cause reflections that can give away user's position
- IP54-rated to be dust and splashproof
- Compact and lightweight design helps to maintain balance