The Tilta Nucleus-M FIZ Hand Unit provides three-channel wireless focus, iris, and/or zoom control as part of the Nucleus-M lens control system. The hand unit features a large wood-edged focus knob, a zoom joystick, an iris wheel, and a backlit LED display window.
Select from low, medium, and maximum transmission ranges to best suit your working distance and battery reserves. The Nucleus-M FIZ Hand Unit's choice of 15 2.4 GHz channels minimizes the chance of interference in high-traffic areas. Set up to 10 soft stops with vibration for focus pulls, and calibrate lenses automatically or manually.
Wireless run/stop is available for select cameras using the hand unit and separately available cables. The hand unit is powered by two separately available lithium-ion batteries and can operate for up to 10 hours on a single charge.
- 3-channel wireless lens control unit
- Control focus, iris, and/or zoom
- Short-, medium-, and long-range transmission options
- 15-channel selection minimizes outside interference
- Powered via two 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries (not included)
- Up to 10-hour runtime on a single charge
- Ambidextrous design with large wood-edged knob