The Crown DCi 4/600DA DriveCore Install DA Series is a 4-channel power amplifier with Dante / AES67 networked audio and integrated DSP. The amplifier is capable of producing 600W of output per channel and works with 2-, 4-, 8-, and 16-Ohm speakers or with 70/100Vrms systems. Channels can be bridged for powering higher power applications such as a subwoofer.
The amp's advanced capabilities and support for Dante Domain Manager makes it well suited for installations that are standardized on Dante for networked audio transport. The Dante / AES67 ports provide primary and secondary connections for redundancy and will accept 48 and 96 kHz digital audio. Analog audio can be sent via Dante / AES67 pre/post processing (at 48 kHz). Network configuration, monitoring, and control are provided with HiQnet protocols over standard TCP/IP network connections. The HiQnet Audio Architect software allows for remote configuration, monitoring, and control of all aspects of the DCi-DA Series amplifiers. Additionally, a programmable General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) port can be configured to control volume, recall presets, report errors to a third-party control system, and more.
The integrated DSP provides a comprehensive set of tools and features including LevelMAX limiting for inputs and outputs with thermal limiting, input compression, input & output delay (up to 2 seconds), input & output EQ, crossover settings, and a signal generator. The Crown DCi 4/600DA DriveCore Install DA Series 4-Channel Amplifier ships with four input connectors and a power cord.
- Crown's proprietary and patented DriveCore technology
- Amplifiers are the next generation of PWM technology using high-quality, Class-D amplifier topologies
- Minimum Guaranteed Power Ratings: DCi amplifiers deliver the rated power in the specifications for long periods of time
- Direct Drive "Constant Voltage" capabilities on a channel by channel basis for 70 or 100Vrms amplification without the use of a step-up frequency limiting transformer for higher audio quality
- HiQnet Audio Architect supported amplifier
- Advanced PFC universal power supply provides efficiency, and is designed to deliver maximum power no matter where the amplifier is located; Universal AC input accepts 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (±10%)
- DriveCore includes five patents that are also included in Crown’s flagship touring amplifier I-Tech HD4, providing versatility and durability
- TCP/IP based protocol in HiQnet for network monitoring and control
- Highly effective cooling system focuses airflow on parts that need it most, maximizing efficiency while minimizing heat and noise
- Integrated Dante / AES67 networked audio simplifies installation by enabling Dante / AES67 networked audio signals to be sent directly to the amplifier
Network monitoring and Control
- Continuous load monitoring
- Comprehensive error reporting
- Pilot tone monitoring
- Programmable general purpose input/output (GPIO) ports
Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- LevelMAX: Limiters for inputs and outputs with thermal limiting
- Input compressor
- Input and output delay
- Input and output EQ
- Signal generator