The Cinema Series 6-Pack Filter Set for Mavic 2 Pro from PolarPro includes three neutral density filters and three neutral density/polarizing hybrid filters in a magnetic filter case. The case has been redesigned from previous versions to provide even more efficient access to the filters. The filters securely screw onto your DJI Mavic 2 Pro in place of the stock UV filter without putting any weight strain on the gimbal.
The ND filters cut the amount of light that enters your lens, allowing you to open the iris, reduce the shutter speed, and shoot with longer exposures to achieve smoother, more cinematic images in bright outdoor environments. The ND/PL filters do the same plus also reduce unwanted reflections from your image. The ND/PL filters in this set also have polarization reference indicators laser-etched into the frames to allow for easier alignment.
The Cinema Series features production-grade multi-coated glass and PolarPro's AirFrame ultra-lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum construction with precision threading. Cinema Series filters are designed with hydrophobic coating that repels oils and water, optical ND coating that allows for optimal transmission while ensuring a hyper-neutral color profile, and scratch-resistant coating that increases surface hardness for a more durable exterior.
- Cinema Series multi-coated glass with AirFrame ultra-lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Three neutral density filters
- Three neutral density/polarizing hybrid filters
- Magnetic filter case
- Filters thread on in place of the drone's stock UV filter
- Hydrophobic, optical ND, and scratch-resistant coatings
- Polarization reference indicators etched into the frames of the ND/PL filters for easier alignment
- ND4: Cuts light by 2 f-stops
- ND8: Cuts light by 3 f-stops
- ND16: Cuts light by 4 f-stops
- ND4/PL: Cuts light by 2 f-stops and reduces reflections
- ND8/PL: Cuts light by 3 f-stops and reduces reflections
- ND16/PL: Cuts light by 4 f-stops and reduces reflections