The DigitalFoto ARES Dual-Spring Handle is compatible with the DJI RS 2, RSC 2, Ronin-S, and Ronin-SC gimbals, and with select Zhiyun-Tech Crane Gimbals. It converts your single-hand operated gimbal with a handle diameter of 1.6 to 1.8" into a dual-handed gimbal, providing Z-axis/4th axis support. If your gimbal's handle diameter is smaller than 1.57", then you can mount the included round base to the ARES and mount your gimbal via a 1/4"-20 threaded screw. This conversion provides extended operating time as it helps prevent the operator from getting fatigued. In addition, the spring-loaded handles increase stability by up to 30% for smoother shots.
Made from lightweight yet strong aviation-grade aluminum alloy, the handles support your single-handed gimbal. It features an adjustable weight range supporting loads from 4 to 11 pounds. The dual handles allow the same shooting options as with single-handed operation, which means you can shoot normally or inverted. The ARES quickly disassembles for storage and transport.
- Turn a 3-axis gimbal into a 4-axis gimbal, resulting in a 30% improvement in stability
- Adjustable springs support from 4 to 11 pounds
- A round baseplate allows for the attachment of gimbals with smaller diameters to the ARES if those gimbals have a 1/4"-20 mounting hole on their base
- The 1/4"-20 threaded mounting holes on top of each handle permit the attachment of accessories
- An included support tube mounts onto one of the 1/4"-20 threaded mounting holes and is ideal for mounting wireless control modules for you gimbal
- The handles detach from the center bracket (Middle Connect Bridge), making it easy to store the ARES
- The handles reattach quickly to the Middle Connect Bridge and are secured by thumbscrews
- Each handle is secured by a locking lever and can rotate through 360°, so you can adjust both based on the needs of the shot
- Each spring arm features a thumbscrew that allows you to adjust the arm's spring tension