The Denecke JB-1 Syncbox Timecode Generator is an ultra-compact, lightweight syncbox powered by an internal LiPo battery lasting up to 150 hours. Supporting all standard frame rates including 23.976, the JB-1 automatically senses the incoming timecode rate and features a single bidirectional BNC connector.
The JB-1 generates, reads, and jam syncs timecode, offering six preset and two user-selectable output levels. Its Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) eliminates the need to jam more than once per day. A large backlit display enables you to easily read your timecode and settings, even when shooting outside.
Weighing only two ounces, the JB-1 includes an LED status and low/dead battery display. It provides an easy-to-use menu and is updatable via Mac or Windows using its micro-USB port.
- Generates, reads, and jam syncs to all standard frame rates, including 23.976
- Senses and automatically jam syncs to the incoming timecode rate
- Single, bidirectional BNC input/output
- Six preset and two user-selectable timecode output levels
- Jam from an external timecode source, or set timecode internally and use as a standalone generator
- Large timecode readout — sunlight-readable display with backlight
- Runs on an internal, replaceable LiPo cell or using an external power connection via micro-USB connector
- Compact and lightweight at 2 oz
- Advanced Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) eliminates the need to jam more than once per day
- Cross jam regardless of incoming frame rates
- Automatic jam sync capability
- Updatable via micro-USB for both Mac and Windows
- Signal status and low/dead battery LED display
- Made in the USA