The black Kopul CMX-RC30 is a coiled, right-angle stereo mini cable designed for connecting mixers and recorders to DSLR cameras or camcorders, as well as home audio devices where 3.5mm stereo mini plugs are needed at both ends of the cable. Intended as a replacement cable for Kopul CMX-1 & CMX-1-V2 two-channel mini mixers and CMX-2 & CMX-2-V2 two-channel camcorder XLR adapters, this durable cable can also be used to connect smartphones, tablets, media players, and computers to speakers or car stereos.
The cable features an 8 to 24", stretchable, coiled design, which doesn't interfere with your camera's operation and prevents clutter. The low-profile, right-angled connectors easily fit into tight spaces or hard-to-reach places and are gold-plated to provide a reliable connection between your devices. The cable's OFC spiral shielding helps minimize unwanted RF and EM interference for a clear audio signal.
- Replacement cable for Kopul CMX-1 & CMX-1-V2 two-channel mini mixers and CMX-2 & CMX-2-V2 two-channel camcorder XLR adapters
- 8 to 24" coiled cable design
- Gold-plated 3.5mm mini-connectors resist corrosion for reliable connectivity between your devices
- Low-profile, right-angled connectors fit into tight spaces or hard-to-reach places where a normal straight connector cannot fit
- Coiled design reduces clutter and prevents excess cable from interfering with the operation of a DSLR camera or camcorder
- OFC spiral shielding minimizes RF or EM interference while maintaining cable flexibility
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, WEEE