Nitecore's P12GTS LED Flashlight offers users a wide range of outputs and modes that make this light ideal as an EDC duty light, camp light, or general-purpose tool for around the house. The light's performance starts with the powerful and energy efficient Cree XHP-35 HD LED that features five primary output settings, from an ultra-low setting of just 1 lumen to a brilliant 1800 lumens. In addition to the five main outputs, there is also a disorienting strobe with random flashing, an SOS distress signal, and a location beacon to address a wide range of emergency situations. A dual push-button interface is configured with one switch on the tailcap that controls the power with momentary and constant-on options, and another on the body for brightness and mode selection. With last-mode-memory on the switch for the primary outputs and strobe, users can set their preference, then instantly go to that output by turning the light on. The ultra-low and turbo modes can be directly accessed.
The housing of the P12GTS is made from a lightweight and durable aluminum alloy with a corrosion- and scratch-resistant Type III hard anodized finish. O-rings seal the housing to give it an IPX8 rating, making it waterproof and submersible to 6.6' for up to 30 minutes. This light can run on one user-supplied 18650 battery or two CR123 batteries. Using CR123 batteries maintains output, but runtimes are reduced. Nitecore's Advanced Temperature Regulation circuitry monitors internal temperature and adjusts output to prevent damage, while circuitry digitally regulates the output to ensure consistent beam intensity throughout the life of the battery.
- Ultra-low: 1 lumen
- Low: 70 lumens
- Medium: 240 lumens
- High: 900 lumens
- Turbo: 1800 lumens
- One Cree XHP35 HD LED
- Distress signal automatically cycles through the Morse SOS code sequence
- Location beacon: Pulse output to mark the light's location
- Randomly flashing strobe to disorient or signal
- Precision Digital Optics Technology produces a smooth beam without holes or hotspots
- Location: Tailcap and body
- Type: Dual push-button
- Tailcap: Controls on/off
- Body: Output and mode selection
- Momentary and constant-on activation
- Power indicator integrated into switch
- Last mode memory automatically goes to last selected output when turned on
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy housing
- Corrosion- and scratch-resistant Type III hard anodized finish
- Tempered and anti-reflection coated shatter-resistant emitter window
- IPX8-rated, waterproof and submersible to 6.6'
- Impact-resistant to 5'
- Removable stainless steel pocket clip
- Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) circuitry monitors internal temperature and adjusts output to prevent damage
- Runs on one user-supplied 18650 rechargeable battery, or two CR123 disposable or rechargeable batteries
- Using CR123 batteries maintains outputs but with reduced runtimes
- Digitally regulated output provides consistent beam intensity throughout battery charge
- Power indicator integrated into body switch