Compact size, high-tech features, sleek modern styling, and powerful output—the Nitecore TM10K Rechargeable LED Flashlight checks all the boxes for form and performance. Powered by a built-in 4800mAh 21700 battery, the TM10K runs six Cree XHP35 HD LEDs and is engineered to dissipate their heat via a 4mm copper printed circuit board and a die-cast unibody cooling tube. The light is operated by side push-button switches for power and mode and a tail switch for instant access to turbo. The high power setting can be customized at anywhere from 400 to 2000 lumens in 100-lumen increments.
An OLED display shows battery voltage, remaining runtime, light temperature, and turbo duration (the 10,000-lumen turbo mode is meant for burst-style use and limited to 7 seconds' runtime.) There are two lockout modes: full, for when you're tossing the light in a backpack and don't want it to activate accidentally; and half, which leaves the tail turbo switch operational for pocket or holster transport when the light might be needed quickly. A blinking blue indicator beacon on the tail helps you find the light in the dark. The TM10K measures 4.3 x 1.6 x 1.2" and weighs 8.7 ounces.
- Ultra-low: 3 lumens
- Low: 100 lumens
- Medium: 300 lumens
- High: 1000 lumens (customizable-400 to 2000 lumens)
- Turbo: 10,000 lumens (limit 7 seconds)
- Six Cree XHP35 HD LEDs
- Precision Digital Optics Technology
- Dual power and mode push-button side switches
- Tail switch for instant access to turbo
- OLED display shows lumens, voltage, runtime, temperature, battery power
- Unibody cooling tube and 4mm copper circuit board for heat management
- Advanced Temperature Regulation circuitry
- Built-in 4800mAh 21700 battery with intelligent charging circuit
- Full and partial lockout modes
- Blinking blue location beacon on tailcap
- Pocket clip
- Type III hard anodized aluminum housing
- IP68-rated water resistant, submersible to 6.6'
- Impact resistant to 3.3'
- Measures 4.3 x 1.6 x 1.2", weighs 8.7 ounces