Add 4K monitoring to your camera rig with the Delta 5" On-Camera 4K HDMI Monitor from ikan. This 5" LCD monitor features 1080p resolution, touchscreen control, HDMI input and output, a USB port to load 3D LUTs, and supports up to UHD 4K input.
The LCD panel features a 440 ppi display with a 1000:1 contrast ratio and 450 cd/m2 brightness. Its touchscreen conveniently allows you to zoom your image with a pinch gesture and tap to access the menu settings. The on-screen controls include guides, peaking, zoom, pixel-to-pixel, histogram, underscan, and more. You can also control your settings with four physical, programmable buttons on top of the monitor.
An L-series battery plate is built into the back of the monitor to provide portable power with a separately available battery, and an AC adapter is included to power the monitor from a wall plug. A 3.5mm headphone jack on the side of the monitor between the HDMI input and output allows you to monitor your audio levels. A standard 1/4"-20 female thread on the bottom allows you to mount the monitor on your gimbal, camera, tripod, cage, or other mounting accessories.
A sun hood, shoe mount, screen cleaning cloth, and screen protection film are also included with the monitor.
- 1920 x 1080p touchscreen LCD display
- Supports up to UHD 4K input
- 440 ppi, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 450 cd/m2 brightness
- Touchscreen for pinch zoom and menu access by tap or physical buttons
- Monochrome peaking highlights the desired focus area in a bright, red outline
- 1:1 pixel-to-pixel mapping allows you to emphasize individual elements in the shot
- Extend HDMI video output setting to Normal, 3:2, 16:9, or Full-Screen
- Underscan constrains the size of your image so the monitor shows everything the camera is seeing
- False color
- Clip guides and grids
- Image flip
- Audio meter
- EVF mode
- HDMI input and output
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- USB port for loading 3D LUTs
- 1/4"-20 mounting thread