The VP-42H Video Processor 4 x 1 HDMI from Roland layers and arranges up to four HDMI sources to a single output. Suitable for multi-viewing, presentations, digital signage, and conferences, the VP-42H enables you to switch between preset, layered arrangements of your sources with the push of a button.
Use the VP-42H's fluid, motion-based switching to create eye-catching visuals with each upcoming scene automatically positioned and resized in a customizable window. This processor supports multiple video resolutions up to 1080p60, includes a keyer, and accepts still image and logo input via a USB port.
Layering features include three PiP functions plus one PiP with a keyer. Use the VP-42H's web-based browser to scale, crop, zoom, and position input sources by clicking and dragging on your tablet or laptop. Audio features include an internal mixer, RCA outputs for de-embedding audio from your HDMI sources, and RCA inputs for embedding external audio into your HDMI output.
- Combine up to four HDMI video sources to a single output
- Supports multiple video resolutions up to 1080p60
- Connect and switch multiple resolutions simultaneously
- Motion Scene Switching creates fluid transitions between complex screen compositions
- Browser-based network control for remote switching and simple set-up
- Internal audio mixer, RCA inputs/outputs for embedding and de-embedding audio
- Keyer function enables overlays and advanced compositions
- Input still photos and logos via USB