The INOGENI HDMI to USB 2.0 Video Capture Card allows you to capture an HDMI signal with audio to your Windows, Mac, or Linux computer. It was designed to let you bring a camera signal over into your computer for videoconferencing, streaming, recording, and editing. The card supports up to 1080p60 resolution on input and delivers the image to your computer in up to 1080p30 resolution, applying internal scaling and conversion if necessary.
It's recognized on your computer as a webcam, so it's compatible with destinations such as Skype, Zoom, Hangouts, Facebook, and YouTube. UVC-compliant, it also works with all DirectShow-compatible software. The card is powered off the computer's USB 2.0 port, so no external power is required.
- HDMI input, USB 2.0 output, MJPEG encoding
- Up to 1080p30 / 720p60 output
- Embedded HDMI audio is extracted and output as two-channel LPCM audio
- Digital Fluid technology internal frame buffering ensures maximization of frame rates with any computer
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion
- Brightness, contrast, saturation, and hue settings controls
- Supports multiple devices on the same computer
- Powered off computer's USB 2.0 port
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Made in Canada