Designed for studio applications, the GY-HC900STU 2/3" HD Connected Cam Studio Camcorder from JVC features advanced IP connectivity and a direct connection to an optional FS-900 fiber back. The GY-HC900STU body incorporates three 2/3" CMOS sensors, producing images with high sensitivity, low noise, and a wide dynamic range. With support for the broadcast-popular MPEG-2 35/25 Mb/s, and production-quality MOV/H.264 formats, the GY-HC900STU provides a variety of recording options to suit your projects. Dual SD card slots enable redundant, relay, and backup recording modes.
Capture options include 1080p video at up to 120 fps for slow-motion shots, 1080p or 720p Sports Exchange Standard format recording, 50 Mb/s 4:2:2 10-bit recording (H.264), and standard MPEG-2 recording at rates up to 35 Mb/s. The GY-HC900STU features a LAN terminal in addition to a USB 3.0 host port. An optional dual-modem bonding unit is available separately.
In Extended mode, the GY-HC900STU has a sensitivity rating of f/12 at 60 Hz, and f/13 at 50 Hz with 2000 lux. Standard mode has a 62 dB S/N ratio, and HDR recording is available in Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) or in a 10-bit J-Log. IP return video and IFB audio make communications between production and cast/crew a breeze.
Camera body features include an industry-standard B4 lens mount and an IPX2 splash-proof rating. Interfaces include one HDMI, one composite, and two 3G-SDI outputs, one 3G-SDI pool input, a 68-pin fiber connector, and two 3-pin XLR and one 5-pin XLR audio connectors. The camera also incorporates wireless audio module and expansion slots.
- Three 2/3" CMOS sensors produce images with high sensitivity, low noise, and a wide dynamic range
- Low-latency, stable live streaming in 1080p at 50/60 fps
- 68-pin interface connects directly to optional FS-900 fiber back
- Can record in Sports Exchange Standard 1080p/720p formats
- Industry-standard B4 lens mount
- Records in 50 Mb/s Long GOP 10-bit 4:2:2, and 35 Mb/s standard MPEG-2
- Dual SD card slots enable redundant, relay, and backup recording modes
- Two 3G-SDI outputs, one 3G-SDI input for pooling, and one 64-pin fiber connector
- Simultaneous decoding for return video and IFB audio, ZiXi error correction