Small enough to carry on a keychain, the BX213 Lockback Folding Knife from Coast employs the same lockback mechanism found on many larger folders. The blade stays safely locked open when in use; to close, simply press the tab on top of the handle. The drop point blade is made of 3CR13 stainless steel and measures 2.5". The handle is glass-reinforced nylon, textured for a secure grip, and has a hole for a lanyard, key ring, etc.
- 2.5" folding blade with drop point
- Durable 3CR13 stainless-steel construction
- Straight edge blade style
- Lockback safety mechanism
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon with textured surface
- Durable and lightweight