Comprising the essentials needed to begin shooting, the black Panasonic Lumix GX9 Mirrorless Camera with 12-60mm Lens and Accessories Kit from B&H bundles the versatile mirrorless body and 24-120mm-equivalent zoom with a protective camera bag, a memory card, and photo editing software.
The Hunter 35 DSLR Holster Bag from Ruggard is slightly larger than the Hunter 25 and holds a DSLR (up to semi-pro size) with lens attached, face down, in shooting position. When you're ready to shoot, simply remove your camera, get the shot and replace your camera in the bag. The zippered top of the bag opens away from your body for fast access to your gear. This also serves as a security feature since no one but you will be able to see inside the bag.
The bag has a water-repellent exterior and smooth polyester lining that helps prevent scratches to the finish of your camera/lens combo. Inside, there are two removable touch fastened strips that can be configured to support your gear.
For storage, there is a front zippered organizer panel, mesh side pocket and two side loops that accept optional pouches. On the inside of the quick-release flap, there are two touch fastened memory card pockets. The bag is carried by its removable shoulder strap, top carry handle or belt loop that will leave you hands free. The zippers have yellow pull tabs that make the bag easy to use while you're wearing gloves.
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 200 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.
Corel PaintShop Pro 2021 Ultimate is a comprehensive photo editing, image management, and graphic design software, which has been bundled with the Ultimate bonus pack of six additional programs—GRFX Studio, Parallels Toolbox, PhotoMirage Express, Painter Essentials 6, AfterShot 3, and Creative Collection—for a thorough range of post-production capabilities. The 2020 version of PaintShop Pro sees improvements to processing speeds, overall performance, and stability, as well as an updated suite of brushes, color palettes, gradients, and other creative assets. SmartClone makes use of enhanced processing by leveraging intelligent content-aware technology for seamlessly replacing objects in images. The Photography workspace has been improved, and artificial intelligence-based features have been added to expand capabilities and speed workflow. In addition to 2021's updated feature-set, PaintShop Pro still retains the core set of features that make it a valuable editing tool, including raw file editing, layer-based editing, and a suite of basic adjustment tools and creative effects. Additionally, this single license may be installed on up to two computers for non-concurrent use.
- SmartClone is an enhanced content-aware cloning tool that helps to easily merge elements from multiple images and integrate them into a single image. Its versatility benefits everything from making simple retouches to complex composites.
- Updated Photography Workspace is a simplified interface for focusing exclusively on quick photo edits.
- A Refine Brush has been added to the Selection toolset and enables making selection with greater precision and accuracy to suit fine masking applications.
- The Text tool has been enhanced for faster speed and responsiveness, along with improved rendering, inputting, editing, and wrapping functions.
- Updated suite of creative brushes, color palettes, gradients, patterns, and picture tubes are downloadable from the Welcome Book and several new creative assets are built-in to the application.
- Performance and stability have been refined for some of the most used and favored legacy tools for an improved overall workflow.
- The Depth of Field feature within the Crop toolbar has been enhanced for greater precision and more realistic results.
- Copying style attributes from one layer to another is possible with a single click, within single or multiple documents.
- GRFX Studio provides access to thousands of creative photo effects for producing striking and distinct looks to complement your imagery.
- A one-year subscription to Parallels Toolbox is included and provides 30 tools to benefit storage and file management in order to achieve optimal running conditions.
- PhotoMirage Express lets you turn any image into an animation and then share them directly to social media for a more dynamic viewing experience.
- Painter Essentials 6 is a photo-painting software that transforms your photographs into illustrative-styled digital art. Alternatively, you can use a wide range of brushes and other tools to sketch, draw, and paint from scratch, as well as apply various painting styles and effects to your finished works.
- AfterShot 3 is a dedicated raw file processor for editing and enhancing your photo library. Image adjustments can be made to single files or an advanced batch processing function lets you apply corrections to large groups of photos at once.
- Access to the Creative Collection provides dozens of unique brushes, textures, and more than 100 royalty-free backgrounds to benefit making impressive composite and retouched images.
- Crop and correct photos for stronger compositions using Grid, Diagonal, Golden Ratio, and Golden Spiral guides. This tool also permits straightening images, correcting perspective distortion, and adjusting depth of field effects.
- A series of intelligent selection tools make it fast and easy to adjust and retouch areas of images as well as clone and refine selections with a high degree of accuracy.
- Scripts help to speed up repetitive tasks by automating nearly any action with a dedicated scripting engine and scripting guide.
- Support is available for 360° cameras; 360° photos can be straightened with rotation, made to appear as if the scene is level, or unique plant-like effects can be achieved. You can also remove and replace the tripod from the frame using the Magic Fill tool.
- Using PaintShop Pro's Camera RAW Lab, you have complete processing control over your raw files, including the ability to see before and after views and work with a large preview option.
- Multiple exposures of the same scene can be blended using HDR tools for extending the apparent dynamic range and gaining greater shadow and highlight detail.
- Layers allow you to work in a non-destructive manner and create more complicated photo compositions.
- A variety of Drawing and Painting tools let you apply a range of illustration effects to your images. Besides the series of new brushes, you can also import your favorite Adobe Photoshop brushes. Additionally, vector illustration tools also allow you to draw with preset shapes and pens.
- Text can be added to any image using a range of typography tools, along with the ability to adjust fonts, size, style, alignment, leading, kerning, and apply effects to creatively adjust the look of your text.
- The Pic-to-Painting function applies deep neural networks to analyze photographs in order to produce an inspired image that replicates the look of famous paintings, styles, and artists.
- AI Upsampling can dramatically enlarge any photo without compromising resolution or visual quality.
- AI Artifact Removal removes artifacts and restore fine detail and original colors in JPEGs and can reverse distortion effects often caused during compression to reduce a file size in digital workflows.
- AI Denoise easily removes random variation of brightness and color in images commonly caused by low light environments, and easily clears up any unwanted noise so each photo is crisp and clear.
- AI Style Transfer Transforms photos into stylized works of art with new presets designed to replicate famous artistic styles using a variety of digital media types.
- Sea-to-Sky Workspace takes drone and underwater photography to new heights with seamless corrections and creative enhancements using a custom set of tools.
- AI HDR Studio instantly give photos a unique HDR effect with AI-powered presets.
- Makeover tools help to eliminate red-eye, blemishes, and unwanted lines, as well as smooth wrinkles, whiten teeth, and even-out skin tones.
- One Step Photo Fix is a single-click method to automatically apply corrections and Smart Photo Fix lets you apply automatic adjustments with one click, too, but with the ability to fine-tune the suggested settings.
- Lens Correction tools can be automatically or manually applied to correct distortions, vignetting, and chromatic aberrations introduced by many lenses.
- Batch Processing lets you apply the same adjustment to several files at once.
- Support is available for working with WinTab-aware styluses and tablets to benefit drawing, painting, and retouching applications.
- Dedicated migration tools make it seamless to transfer content from previous PaintShop Pro versions, including maintaining plug-ins, scripts, brushes, color palettes, gradients, patterns, textures, and other previously installed effects.
- A step-by-step guided virtual tour can be used to familiarize yourself with the new features and how best to use them in your editing workflow.
- Helpful video tutorial libraries are accessible in the updated Welcome tab, as well as a Leaning Page for additional assistance.