Comprising the essentials needed to begin shooting, the black Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 12-60mm Lens and Accessories Kit from B&H bundles the versatile mirrorless body and 24-120mm-equivalent zoom with a protective camera bag, a memory card, and Corel PaintShop Pro 2020 editing software.
Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 12-60mm Lens (Black)
Offering a versatile feature-set to please photographers and videographers alike, the black Lumix DC-GX9 from Panasonic is a Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera that is also characterized by its rangefinder-inspired body design and sleek form factor. Featuring a 20.3 MP Digital Live MOS sensor, along with a Venus Engine image processor, the GX9 is able to record UHD 4K movies at 30 or 24 fps, record full-resolution stills at up to 9 fps with AF-S or 8MP stills at 30 fps, and work in difficult lighting situations with a top sensitivity of ISO 25600. Additionally, complementing the imaging capabilities, is a Dual I.S.2 system that offers the use of both in-camera and in-lens image stabilization systems to effectively minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops.
In regard to the physical design, the GX9 incorporates a tilting 2.76m-dot electronic viewfinder and a tilting 3.0" 1.24m-dot rear LCD touchscreen to suit working from a variety of angles. A top dual dial affords direct adjustment of both exposure compensation and shooting mode settings, and the top plate also avails access to a hot shoe as well as a built-in pop-up flash. For remote use of the camera, integrated Bluetooth LE allows wireless control over the shutter and select shooting functions with a linked mobile device, and built-in Wi-Fi can also be used for transferring imagery to a smartphone or tablet.
20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor and Venus Engine
UHD 4K Video Recording
4K PHOTO Modes
- Burst: this mode will allow you to continuously record, making it ideal for instances where you need a fast frame rate in order to capture the best moment.
- Pre-Burst: this mode is ideal for times when you're unsure of the critical moment to press the shutter button and will record images one second prior to and one second after pressing the shutter button in order to give you 60 frames to choose from.
- Burst (S/S): this mode most closely follows the video recording process, and allows you to playback your video, pause at the chosen moment, and use the shutter button to mark a chosen frame from the video and save it as a single 8MP frame.
Body Design and Built-In Bluetooth
- A large Live View Finder features a unique tilting design to benefit working from low angles and also has an impressive 2.76m-dot resolution and 0.7x magnification.
- A larger means for image composition and playback, the 3.0" 1.24m-dot rear LCD monitor has an 80° upward, 45° downward tilting design to support viewing from a variety of angles. It is also a touchscreen, which permits intuitive menu navigation and settings control.
- The sleek flat-body profile incorporates both front and rear dials for intuitive control over aperture and shutter speed settings. Stacked and dedicated top dials are also available for direct adjustment over exposure compensation and shooting mode selection.
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 (Low Energy) allows you to wirelessly control camera settings and release the shutter and maintains full-time connection between the camera and mobile device with low energy consumption. For wirelessly transferring files, Wi-Fi is available for faster transfer speeds.
Benefitting manual focus operation, focus peaking is available that highlights bright edges of contrast with a colored outline for quickly recognizing your focus point, as well as Touch MF Assist for touch-to-focus operation. MF Assist can also be used to increase magnification by up to 20x for more critical focusing on specific subjects.
Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens
Other Camera Features
- A mechanical focal plane shutter enables a top maximum shutter speed of 1/4000 sec, as well as a top flash sync speed of 1/200 sec. An electronic shutter function also avails a top shutter speed of 1/16,000 sec to better enable working in bright conditions and with wider aperture settings.
- More than 100 consecutive full-resolution JPG files can be captured in a burst, or approximately 30 consecutive raw files in a single burst.
- Raw image files can be processed in-camera for a more streamlined post-production workflow.
- Depending on the lens in use, the included rechargeable battery provides approximately 260 shots per charge when using the rear monitor, or 250 with the electronic viewfinder.
- The L. Monochrome D mode in Photo Styles simulates a distinctly retro B&W film feeling to offer more options for producing captivating monochromatic imagery.
- Photo Style modes: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, L. Monochrome, L. Monochrome D, Scenery, Portrait, and Custom. Each of these effects can be combined with Grain Effect to increase texture within images.
- Creative Control modes: Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, and Sunshine.
Ruggard Hunter 15 Mirrorless Camera Holster Bag
The Hunter 15 DSLR Holster Bag from Ruggard holds your mirrorless camera with lens attached, face down, in shooting position. When you're ready to shoot, simply remove your camera, get the shot and replace your camera in the bag. The zippered top of the bag opens away from your body for fast access to your gear. This also serves as a security feature since no one but you will be able to see inside the bag.
The bag has a water-repellent exterior and smooth polyester lining that helps prevent scratches to the finish of your camera/lens combo. Inside, there are two removable touch fastened strips that can be configured to support your gear.
For storage, there is a front zippered organizer panel, mesh side pocket and two side loops that accept optional pouches. On the inside of the quick-release flap, there are two touch fastened memory card pockets. The bag is carried by its removable shoulder strap, top carry handle or belt loop that will leave you hands free. The zippers have yellow pull tabs that make the bag easy to use while you're wearing gloves.
Carry-on Form Factor
SanDisk 32GB Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Memory Card
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as RAW and burst photography, the 32GB Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 32GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which also guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 95 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, SanDisk's 32GB Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Memory Card is water, shock, x-ray, and temperature proof to help protect your data. A built-in write protect switch further helps to safeguard your content, while advanced Error Correction Code engine offers improved data integrity and card reliability during read and write operations. This memory card includes downloadable RescuePRO data recovery software, which is good for one year of use and helps you restore accidentally deleted images. The card is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Up to 90 MB/s Write Speed for Burst-Mode Performance
32GB for Uninterrupted Video Capture at UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)
4K Ultra HD Ready
Up to 95 MB/s Read Speed Helps Streamline Post-Production
Error Correction for Enhanced Reliability
Extreme Durability Helps Meet Climate Challenges
Corel PaintShop Pro 2020 Ultimate (DVD with Download Card)
Corel PaintShop Pro 2020 Ultimate is a comprehensive photo editing, image management, and graphic design software, which has been bundled with the Ultimate bonus pack of six additional programs—GRFX Studio, Parallels Toolbox, PhotoMirage Express, Painter Essentials 6, AfterShot 3, and Creative Collection—for a thorough range of post-production capabilities. The 2020 version of PaintShop Pro sees improvements to processing speeds, overall performance, and stability, as well as an updated suite of brushes, color palettes, gradients, and other creative assets. SmartClone makes use of enhanced processing by leveraging intelligent content-aware technology for seamlessly replacing objects in images. The Photography workspace has been improved, too, and a Refine Brush has been added for making even more precise selections. In addition to 2020's updated feature-set, PaintShop Pro still retains the core set of features that make it a valuable editing tool, including raw file editing, layer-based editing, and a suite of basic adjustment tools and creative effects.
PaintShop Pro 2020
- SmartClone is an enhanced content-aware cloning tool that helps to easily merge elements from multiple images and integrate them into a single image. Its versatility benefits everything from making simple retouches to complex composites.
- Updated Photography Workspace is a simplified interface for focusing exclusively on quick photo edits.
- A Refine Brush has been added to the Selection tool-set and enables making selection with greater precision and accuracy to suit fine masking applications.
- The Text tool has been enhanced for faster speed and responsiveness, along with improved rendering, inputting, editing, and wrapping functions.
- Updated suite of creative brushes, color palettes, gradients, patterns, and picture tubes are downloadable from the Welcome Book and several new creative assets are built-in to the application.
- Performance and stability have been refined for some of the most used and favored legacy tools for an improved overall workflow.
- The Depth of Field feature within the Crop toolbar has been enhanced for greater precision and more realistic results.
- Copying style attributes from one layer to another is possible with a single click, within single or multiple documents.
Ultimate Bonus Pack
- GRFX Studio provides access to thousands of creative photo effects for producing striking and distinct looks to complement your imagery.
- A one-year subscription to Parallels Toolbox is included and provides 30 tools to benefit storage and file management in order to achieve optimal running conditions.
- PhotoMirage Express lets you turn any image into an animation and then share them directly to social media for a more dynamic viewing experience.
- Painter Essentials 6 is a photo-painting software that transforms your photographs into illustrative-styled digital art. Alternatively, you can use a wide range of brushes and other tools to sketch, draw, and paint from scratch, as well as apply various painting styles and effects to your finished works.
- AfterShot 3 is a dedicated raw file processor for editing and enhancing your photo library. Image adjustments can be made to single files or an advanced batch processing function lets you apply corrections to large groups of photos at once.
- Access to the Creative Collection provides dozens of unique brushes, textures, and more than 100 royalty-free backgrounds to benefit making impressive composite and retouched images.
- Crop and correct photos for stronger compositions using Grid, Diagonal, Golden Ratio, and Golden Spiral guides. This tool also permits straightening images, correcting perspective distortion, and adjusting depth of field effects.
- A series of intelligent selection tools make it fast and easy to adjust and retouch areas of images as well as clone and refine selections with a high degree of accuracy.
- Scripts help to speed up repetitive tasks by automating nearly any action with a dedicated scripting engine and scripting guide.
- Support is available for 360° cameras; 360° photos can be straightened with rotation, made to appear as if the scene is level, or unique plant-like effects can be achieved. You can also remove and replace the tripod from the frame using the Magic Fill tool.
- Using PaintShop Pro's Camera RAW Lab, you have complete processing control over your raw files, including the ability to see before and after views and work with a large preview option.
- Multiple exposures of the same scene can be blended using HDR tools for extending the apparent dynamic range and gaining greater shadow and highlight detail.
- Layers allow you to work in a non-destructive manner and create more complicated photo compositions.
- A variety of Drawing and Painting tools let you apply a range of illustration effects to your images. Besides the series of new brushes, you can also import your favorite Adobe Photoshop brushes. Additionally, vector illustration tools also allow you to draw with preset shapes and pens.
- Text can be added to any image using a range of typography tools, along with the ability to adjust fonts, size, style, alignment, leading, kerning, and apply effects to creatively adjust the look of your text.
- The Pic-to-Painting function applies deep neural networks to analyze photographs in order to produce an inspired image that replicates the look of famous paintings, styles, and artists.
- Makeover tools help to eliminate red-eye, blemishes, and unwanted lines, as well as smooth wrinkles, whiten teeth, and even-out skin tones.
- One Step Photo Fix is a single-click method to automatically apply corrections and Smart Photo Fix lets you apply automatic adjustments with one click, too, but with the ability to fine-tune the suggested settings.
- Lens Correction tools can be automatically or manually applied to correct distortions, vignetting, and chromatic aberrations introduced by many lenses.
- Batch Processing lets you apply the same adjustment to several files at once.
Start and Learn
- Support is available for working with WinTab-aware styluses and tablets to benefit drawing, painting, and retouching applications.
- Dedicated migration tools make it seamless to transfer content from previous PaintShop Pro versions, including maintaining plug-ins, scripts, brushes, color palettes, gradients, patterns, textures, and other previously installed effects.
- A step-by-step guided virtual tour can be used to familiarize yourself with the new features and how best to use them in your editing workflow.
- Helpful video tutorial libraries are accessible in the updated Welcome tab, as well as a Leaning Page for additional assistance.