The IP65 rated American DJ Hydro Beam X2 is a professional moving head fixture designed for indoor or outdoor use and is well suited for events, festivals, touring companies, rental houses, houses of worship, and more. From the dusty deserts of Nevada to the rainy fields of England, this fixture can withstand all the elements including sand, dust, moisture, and liquids. Powered by a 370W Osram Sirius HRI lamp, the fixture produces a razor sharp 3° beam. The lamp is also rated for 6000 hours, ensuring a long life.
The Hydro Beam FX2 offers advanced, high-performance features, such as an 8-facet linear prism, 8-facet circular prism, and independent frost filter for wash effects. The color wheel offers ten colors + 3200K & 5600K + open, while the gobo wheel features five glass gobos, three metal gobos, and three gobo reducers + open. Additional features include various strobe speeds and 0-100% smooth (16-bit) dimming. The fixture is controllable via DMX512 (14/16 channel modes) and RDM. Data connection is via 5-pin DMX IP65, while power connections use standard powerCON IP65 connectors. Both data and power connectors feature rubber protective covers. The American DJ Hydro Beam X2 ships with a power cord and omega brackets.
- 10 colors + 3200K & 5600K + open
- 5 glass GOBOs, 3 metal GOBOs, and 3 GOBO reducers + open
- 3° beam
- Independent frost filter for wash effects
- 8-facet linear prism and 8-facet circular prism
- Various strobe speeds
- Electronic dimming 0-100%
- 540° pan and 270° tilt (16-bit resolution)
- Selectable DMX channel modes: 14 or 16 channels
- RDM control
- With Wired Digital Communication Network
- OLED display
- Data in/out: 5-pin DMX IP65 (with rubber protective covers over connections)
- Power in/out: powerCON IP65 (with rubber protective covers over connections)