Use your iPad or Android device to take control of your intelligent lighting fixtures with the American DJ myDMX Go Lighting Control System, which is well suited for mobile entertainers, small night clubs, bars, and leisure venues. The powerful, yet simple-to-use software can create stunning synchronized light shows across any combination of fixtures. The distinctive layout of the software app features two FX wheels, one for color chases and one for movement patterns, and contains eight preprogrammed effects. These can be selected independently, customized (by altering the color palette, speed, size, shift, and fan) and combined to create a vast number of different effects, which can then be stored for instant recall to one of 50 user-defined presets. With an extensive 15,000 profiles, the myDMX GO can be used to control all types of DMX lighting form any manufacturer.
The wireless DMX interface is USB powered and includes two 3-pin DMX outputs. Output 1 offers 256 channels of DMX control with an additional 256 channels available for optional purchase. The second DMX output is compatible with the optional upgrade to myDMX 3.0 software and provides an additional universe (up to 512 channels). The American DJ myDMX GO software is available for download and ships with the interface and a USB power cable.
- 256 DMX channels
- Up to 256 additional channels can be purchased at store.dmxsoft.com for use with myDMX GO
- 512 additional channels can be purchased if a second universe is required by upgrading the myDMX Go interface to use myDMX 3.0 software. The second DMX port will only work with myDMX 3.0 software
- DMX over WiFi (iPad/Android) and USB (Android only)
- Library of 15,000+ lighting fixtures
- Manual channel control
- Light position calibration
- 21 automatic effects
- 50 user presets
- Speed / size / shift / fade / fan control
- Master and submasters
- Color wheel
- Plug and play
- For use with iPad, Android, or Amazon Fire tablets only