Set up quickly and be ready to shoot with the Manfrotto MT190X3 Aluminum Tripod and 494 Ball Head with 200PL-PRO Quick Release Plate Kit from B&H. Quick Power Leg Locks allow you to rapidly lock or unlock the legs effortlessly, and the 494 ball head keeps your camera stable for creating sharp images.
The Manfrotto MT190X3 Aluminum Tripod is an addition to the popular 190 series, adding a Quick Power Lock System, ground level adapter, and an Easy Link attachment. It can hold up to 33 lb of gear, and has a maximum height of 63". The ground-level adapter replaces the center column to allow the tripod's mounting plate to sit just 3.5" above the ground with the legs at their widest angle.
The QPL system allows the three leg sections to be completely extended with one hand for simple set up. An Easy Link adapter attachment allows instant connection between tripod and accessories, such as LED lights for macro photography and DSLR video applications using Manfrotto articulated arms and brackets. Each leg can be set at four different angles to accommodate uneven ground or rough terrain.
This 494 Center Ball Head with 200PL-PRO Quick Release Plate from Manfrotto features an integrated RC2 quick release cam lock and a 200PL-PRO quick release plate. It features a load capacity of 19.8 lb and can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount. By loosening the head's primary locking knob, the ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position. A recessed dial set within that locking knob can be rotated to apply tension control to the ball-and-socket joint's movements. Along the opposite side of the ball head, a secondary locking knob controls the ability to rotate the head 360°.
- 19.8 lb load capacity
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Uses ball-and-socket joint to help maximize pan-and-tilt flexibility
- Ball-and-socket joint provides 360° of swivel control, is tiltable down to a 90° angle, and can be locked into place
- Integrated RC2 quick release cam lock and a 200PL-PRO quick release plate
- Primary locking knob allows ball-and-socket joint to be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position
- Secondary locking knob allows head to rotate 360°
- Dedicated tension control dial for the ball-and-socket joint's movements
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction