The Moverio BT-35E Smart Glasses from Epson allow you to connect up to a 1080p60 video source to HDMI or USB Type-C inputs and view the content in up to 720p30 HD resolution. At the same time, you can still see through the transparent glass as if wearing regular see-through glasses. You can connect drone monitors, cameras, game consoles, laptops, Android phones (because they have a USB output), and pretty much any other video source to the glasses and enjoy the content indoors, outdoors, seated, walking, and so on. The glasses can also be worn over eyeglasses that are 5.8" or less in width.
The Moverio BT-35E Smart Glasses come with a compact interface unit that has HDMI and USB Type-C ports for connecting your video source. The glasses feature an integrated cable that also connects to the interface unit to establish a connection between the two, and the interface unit can be clipped to your belt, pocket, backpack strap, or something similar using the included belt clip. For hearing the audio of your video source, there's a headphone port on the integrated cable of the glasses.
Power is provided via an AC adapter that plugs into a micro-USB port on the interface unit. Alternatively, when you connect your video source via the USB Type-C port instead of HDMI, power is delivered from your video source to the glasses along with the video data, allowing you to use the glasses without being connected to a wall outlet. Also, an external USB battery pack (with a 5V, 1.5A output) can be connected for extended power.
The glasses also feature a built-in camera for use by SDK developers. The camera function requires a dedicated SDK software development kit, which can be created through the developer's guide found on the Epson website.
The Moverio BT-35E Smart Glasses have a flexible, hinge-based design that comfortably fits most head sizes, and they're durable for safe daily use.
- Connect drone monitors, cameras, game consoles, laptops, Android phones, and other video sources up to 1080p60 via HDMI or USB inputs
- View content in up to 720p30 resolution (Si-OLED display)
- See the world around you through the transparent glass
- Can be worn over eyeglasses up to 5.8" in width
- Connect your source to a compact interface unit that can be clipped on a belt, pocket, etc.
- Connect the glasses to the interface unit using an integrated cable
- Headphone port offered on the integrated cable
- USB Type-C port supports video and power (from the video source) over the same cable
- Can also be powered directly via an AC adapter that connects to the interface unit
- External USB battery packs supported
- Built-in camera for use by developers via a dedicated SDK software development kit
- Flexible, hinge-based design comfortably fits most head sizes
- Clear and shaded safety shields included
- Temple grip/nose pads are replaceable in case they get dirtied or deteriorated
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the brightness of the display based on your surroundings