Stunning 20MP underwater photos and Full HD 1080/60p videos in vibrant colors are yours with the SeaLife DC2000 Pro 3000 Set, which bundles their DC2000 Digital Underwater Camera and Sea Dragon 3000F Auto Photo-Video Dive Light. The camera's 1" Sony BSI CMOS image sensor, RAW shooting capability, and fast f/1.8 lens combine to produce sharp, detailed shots. Additionally, P, S, A, and M exposure modes let you choose your priorities and degree of control, while four underwater scene modes and 25 land modes help you achieve the desired effects and add to your creative possibilities in various scenarios. The Sea Dragon light offers auto or manual brightness adjustment, auto flash-detect shutoff, a wide 120° coverage angle and a 180-lumen red light mode.
SeaLife DC2000 Digital Underwater Camera
Capture the beauty of the world beneath the surface at depths as great as 200' with the DC2000 Digital Underwater Camera from SeaLife. This compact, waterproof point-and-shoot is protected by a rubber-armored housing that allows it to withstand rough handling and tough environments. A 20MP, 1" Sony BSI CMOS image sensor produces sharp, detailed photos and Full HD 1080p video at 60 fps.
The DC2000's fast f/1.8 lens helps you achieve effective low-light shots with shallow depth of field. In addition to JPEG images, the camera can capture RAW photos to give you much more image data to work with in the editing process. As an extra bonus, the picture-in-video feature allows you to capture still images while recording Full HD movies. Available exposure modes on the camera include Programmed Auto (P), Shutter Priority (S), Aperture Priority (A), and Manual (M), as well as 4 underwater scene modes with built-in color correction and 25 land scene modes. Additionally, the DC2000 is capable of continuous burst shooting at 8 fps to help you catch fast action, as well as time-lapse shooting to show change over a given period of time. Enjoy the convenience of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity for wireless image transfer.
Waterproofing and Durability
- Features a depth rating of 200' when inside housing and 60' when housing is removed
- Rubber-armored housing designed to withstand rough handling and tough environments
- When not inside housing, camera is still shockproof against drops up to 5.0'
- Housing made of corrosion-resistant, rubber-molded polycarbonate with 304/316 type stainless steel hardware
20MP Photos and Full HD Video
- 20MP, 1" Sony BSI CMOS image sensor for sharp, detailed images
- In addition to JPEG images, camera can capture RAW photos in .dng format to give you uncompressed files with much more image data to work with in editing process
- These Adobe Digital Negative RAW files can be edited using Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom
- In addition to maximum of 20MP, following resolutions can be selected: 18, 17, 13, 10, 7.5, 6.5, 5, 4.2, 3.7, and 0.3MP
- Continuous 10-fps shooting at full resolution to help you catch fast action
- Full HD 1080p video recording at 60 fps--with stereo sound, thanks to dual microphones
- Picture-in-video feature allows you to capture still images while recording Full HD movies
- Camera can also capture 5 or 10 images in 1, 2, or 3-sec time intervals and save them as a .gif file
Wide, Fast f/1.8 Lens
- Wide-angle lens with 11.6mm (35mm equivalent: 31mm) focal length
- Enables camera to capture low-light shots with shallow depth of field
- Mechanical 7-leaf shutter for full manual exposure control from f/1.8 to f/11 in 0.3-stop increments
- Fast auto focus with 0.1-sec shutter response time
- AF range from 4" to infinity
- Optical Image Stabilization reduces the effects of camera shake for clear, blur-free images
- Fully multi-coated, 7-element aspherical lens design
- Angle of view: 61° diagonal/51° horizontal on land, 46° diagonal/38° horizontal underwater
- Optional multi-coated SeaLife Fisheye Wide Angle Lens (SL975) can be added on above the water's surface or below it, in order to increase your angle of view to 83° diagonal/63° horizontal--so you can get closer to subjects and fit more in frame
- Multi-coated Wide Angle Lens (SL970) is another add-on option, increasing your coverage angle substantially but to lesser degree than Fisheye
- Housing has glass lens port with anti-reflective coating
- Equipped with a 3", 920k-dot color LCD monitor for image preview and review/playback
- Screen visible in direct sunlight
Controls and Handling
- Large, piano key-like controls for easy operation with or without diving gloves
- Push-button and dial controls
- Short-cut key for quick, easy access to favorite menu setting
- Programmed Auto (P), Shutter Priority (S), Aperture Priority (A), and Manual (M)
- 4 underwater scene modes with built-in color correction: dive, snorkel, external light, and external flash modes
- Dive mode: Automatic exposure control and color correction in deeper water
- Snorkel mode: Automatic exposure control and color correction while snorkeling or diving in shallow water
- External Light mode: White balance and exposure are calibrated to suit a Sea Dragon Photo-Video light
- Built-in color-correction filters for shallow, deep, and green water
- Manual White Balance control lets you customize underwater color correction
- 25 land scene modes for various environments and situations
- Intelligent Auto mode selects the optimal land scene mode for nearly effortless shooting in various situations
- Captures 2MP, 16:9 images at 5-sec, 10-sec, 30-sec, 1-min, 5-min, 10-min, and 30-min time intervals
- Combines shots into MPEG-4 video clip for 10-fps playback
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity for wireless previewing, downloading, and sharing on smart devices using free SeaLife Link123 Plus app
- App includes Geotagging and "Auto Send" functionality
Mounting and Lighting
- Standard 1/4"-20 tripod thread for connection to camera tray or tripod/monopod
- Tray offers attachment points for optional grips and arms that support optional flash units and constant light sources, such as Sea Dragon Flash (SL963) and Sea Dragon 2300 Auto Photo-Video Dive Light
- Flash link optical cable is supplied, providing a means of connecting flash to camera
- Accepts microSD and SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, including fast UHS-1 cards
- Runs on removable, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 3.7V of output power and a 1130mAh capacity
- Includes wall charger with North American plug type and international adapter plugs for use in Europe, UK, and Australia
- Brazilian Portuguese
- S. Chinese
- T. Chinese
SeaLife Sea Dragon 3000F Auto Photo-Video Dive Light Head
With its auto brightness technology, the Sea Dragon 3000F Auto Photo-Video Dive Light Head from SeaLife saves you the trouble of choosing the right output level, so you can concentrate on your subject. Aim the light at a close-up object and the output will dim to 300 lumens; aim at far away objects, and the light provides up to 3000 lumens.
Along with Auto Bright, the Sea Dragon 3000F features flash-detect, which shuts off the light for one second when a strobe fires. You can also control the white-light output manually, with settings for 3000, 1500 and 750 lumens. There's also a 180-lumen red light setting that will protect your night acclimated vision and won't frighten away nighttime sea creatures. Run time on a fully charged battery ranges from 60-240 minutes. The light offers a 120° on land and 90° in water white-light beam angle and an 88-66° angle for the red light. The COB LED delivers a color temperature of 5000k and a color rendering index (CRI) of 80, mimicking daylight for optimal underwater illumination.
Built for durability, the light features a fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body and an anodized aluminum light head, both of which are resistant to corrosion. A push-button switching system makes it easy to turn the power on or off and cycle through output modes.
- Auto brightness adjusts from 300-3000 lumens
- Manual output selections: 750/1500/3000 lumens white light
- 180-lumen red light for night-acclimated vision and light-shy sea creatures
- Auto flash detect: 1-second shutoff when a strobe fires
- Run time of 60-240 minutes with supplied lithium-ion battery
- Beam angle is 120° on land / 90° in water (red light: 88-66°)
- Flat panel COB LED with 5000K color temperature and CRI of 80 to mimic natural sunlight
- Hidden SOS emergency signal mode with 1.0-sec blink interval and Morse code
- Single push-button switch for easy power on/off and cycling through output modes
- Depth rating: 330'
- O-rings provide watertight seal
- Waterproof battery compartment ensures that even in unlikely event of O-ring seal failure, leak cannot reach internal electronics
- Fiber-reinforced corrosion-resistant polycarbonate body
- Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum light head
- 7.4 VDC, 25Wh, 3400mAh Li-ion battery
SeaLife Flex-Connect Single Tray with Mounting Screw
The Flex-Connect Single Tray with Mounting Screw from SeaLife is part of a modular underwater photography system designed for improved handling, customizable setups, and easy travel. It is a universal camera tray with a mounting point for an optional Flex-Connect grip and lighting arm. The arm easily clicks into place on top of the grip, which clicks into the tray, and the setup is just as easily disassembled with the push of a button. The tray features a 1/4"-20 screw and is compatible with any underwater camera or camera housing with a standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount, provided it fits onto the tray. It is designed especially for compact models, such as the SeaLife DC1400 camera. Built for durability, it is constructed from fiber-reinforced polycarbonate and stainless steel.
SeaLife Flex-Connect Grip for Flex-Connect Arms and Underwater Camera Trays
This Flex-Connect Grip from SeaLife is a rubber-armored grip that clicks directly into any Flex-Connect underwater camera tray and accepts all Flex-Connect accessories, including lighting arms. It affords comfort and improved handling beneath the water's surface. The ridges down the sides give you a secure hold.