The BeamLink-Quad 4-Channel Full HD Wireless Video Transmission System from Crystal Video Technology includes four transmitters and one receiver. This system allows you to send four 3G-SDI and HDMI signals to the receiver simultaneously over a range up to 1640'. The receiver features four SDI and four HDMI outputs. Signals up to 1080p60 can be transmitted with a latency of 70 ms over one RF channel on the 5.1 to 5.8 GHz frequency. The system also offers tally input and output, and all five units confirm transmission status via OLED displays.
The transmitters are designed with a Sony-type battery dock on the rear and include a preinstalled V-mount on the front, while the receiver comes with an attached V-mount plate. The entire set can also be powered continuously. A power adapter is included for the receiver, and four cables are supplied for powering the transmitters off compatible batteries.
- Four transmitters with 3G-SDI and HDMI inputs
- Receiver with four 3G-SDI and four HDMI outputs
- Up to 1080p60 resolution transmission
- 1640' line-of-sight transmission range
- 70 ms latency
- 5.1 to 5.8 GHz frequency
- Tally input/output
- Transmitters with L-series plate on the back, V-mount on the front
- Receiver with V-mount plate
- Includes receiver power adapter and transmitter power cables
- OLED status display
- Supports IP streaming (RSTP)
- RS-232 data transmission
- Easy setup