Configured for the tethered shooter, this Tether Tools TetherPro USB Cable with TetherBLOCK Quick Release Plate Kit from B&H includes the 15'-long, black TetherPro USB Type-C male to USB 3.0 Type-B male cable along with the Arca-type-compatible TetherBlock QR Plus Quick Release Plate, which also aids in cable management and protects your camera's USB port.
Tether Tools TetherPro USB Type-C Male to USB 3.0 Type-B Male Cable (15', Black)
With this black, 15 ft long Tether Tools TetherPro USB Type-C Male to USB 3.0 Type-B Male Cable, you can connect a camera, smartphone, or other USB Type-C device to a computer, for the purposes of transferring data. This cable supports USB 3.0 for data transfer rates of up to 5 Gb/s.
If you connect a camera to a laptop and your camera is compatible with tethering, you can use this cable to help increase productivity during photo shoots. Rather than proof images on your camera's small LCD, they are sent directly to a notebook's larger, hi-res display. Seeing images in this way helps to review them for slight imperfections that you may have otherwise missed.
To help enhance performance, this cable is fully shielded and plated to help minimize signal interference. Please Note: this cable is designed to be used for data transfer only, and not for charging devices.
Tether Tools QR Plus Quick Release Plate (Thunder Gray)
The thunder gray TetherBlock QR Plus Quick Release Plate is designed to adapt a camera to an Arca-type compatible quick release clamp and prevent damage to the camera's data port while tethered to a computer or hard drive.
Along the 1/4"-20 mount and anti-slip pads on the QR Plus's top surface are grooves that can channel a section of data cable into one end of the plate's length and out the other before the plate is attached to a compatible camera. This allows a USB or FireWire cable that is connected to a camera's data port for tethered photography to be secured under the camera and within the QR Plus. Before being able to reach the point at which a data cable and a camera connect, tension along the cable which could then occur from accidentally tugging or tripping on it is interrupted by the plate's grooves. Strain from abrupt and incorrectly angled detachment of a data cable that could otherwise dislodge a camera's data port or cause it to function improperly is avoided.
For direct attachment to accessories such as a tripod or straps that feature 1/4"-20 mounts, the underside of the plate is tapped with two 1/4"-20 female accessory threads.
- Quick release plate for tethered photography
- Compatible with Arca-type clamps
- 1/4"-20 mount allows connection to a compatible camera
- Rubberized, anti-slip pads for connected camera
- Grooves along plate's top surface channel a section of data cable into one end of the plate's length and out the other
- USB or FireWire cable that is connected to a camera's data port for the purpose of tethered photography can be secured under the camera and within the surface of the QR Plus
- Prevents tension due to accidental tugging or tripping on data cable from causing abrupt and incorrectly-angled detachment of cable from camera data port
- Helps avoid damage to data port
- Two 1/4"-20 female accessory threads for direct connection to a 1/4"-20 mount