The CONTROLLER 12 is designed to control up to 25W of AC Infinity AIRPLATE, MULTIFAN, and CLOUDPLATE Series fans. It can be mounted into standard 19-inch racks and takes 1U rack units of space. The LCD digital controller features a programmable thermostat with automated speed control, alarm warnings, status alerts, and backup memory. The unit's aluminum frame is anodized with a light-brush finish, and its corners CNC-machined and edges chamfered for a high-end professional appearance. This complete kit includes the 1U controller unit, corded 6-ft thermal probe, user's manual, rack mount screws, cage nuts, and corded 6-ft power supply.
The controller features an on-board processor with active temperature monitoring as well as intelligent programming that will automatically adjust fan speeds to respond to varying temperatures. Additional features includes an alarm system, display lock or off while programs are running, six fan speeds, three back-light settings, two buffer options, and power failure memory.
The Controller 12 can control up to 25W of AC Infinity AIRPLATE, MULTIFAN, and CLOUDPLATE Series fans. For USB powered fans such as AIRPLATE and MULTIFAN, it can support up to 13W between the two USB ports. which is six fans. For DC-connector fans such as CLOUDPLATE and Rack Roof fans, it can support up to 12W between the two DC connector ports.
- Intelligent 1U rack-mount fan controller with on-board processor and digital LCD display.
- Controls up to 25W of AC Infinity AIRPLATE, MULTIFAN, and CLOUDPLATE Series fans.
- Programmable thermostat controller with automated speed control, alarm warnings, and memory.
- Anodized aluminum construction with CNC-machined detailing for a professional appearance.
- Includes precision thermal probe, rack mounting screw set, and power wall adapter