The Waves Flow Motion FM Synth combines the best elements of frequency modulation (FM) and analog-style subtractive synthesis in one power instrument, well suited for musicians, producers, engineers, or anyone looking for deep basses, screaming leads, rich pads, and growling FX.
The instrument's design offers a fluid GUI with a graphic FM modulation matrix that connects four powerful mono/poly oscillators with independent waveform and pan controls. Easily modify assignments between the oscillators, using four independent floating LFO/envelope modulators with intuitive drag-and-drop manipulation. A motion screen offers controls for filters, amplitude, EQ, and FX in a traditional subtractive way for added power and flexibility. An onboard 16-step snapshot sequencer allows you to easily capture up to 16 different states of the synth engine and switch between them in real time. Additionally, a 16-step note sequencer/arpeggiator and built-in studio quality FX allow you to explore new sonic territories.
- Hybrid FM synth combining FM and subtractive synthesis
- Intuitive graphic FM modulation matrix with instant visual feedback
- 1000+ strong preset library, including exclusive artist presets
- Four high-resolution oscillators
- Four flexible LFOs and envelope modulators
- 16-step snapshot sequencer
- Sequence up to 16 recallable snapshots per patch
- Built-in note sequencer/arpeggiator
- Studio-quality FX
- Use as standalone instrument or plugin, in the studio or live
- NKS-ready for NI Komplete Kontrol and Maschine