Combining a full-featured, 1000-lumen flashlight with a 1000nW UV light, the TK25 UV Flashlight from Fenix is a versatile tool for police work, document authentication, or general use. It offers four white-light settings plus a disorienting strobe.
Switching from white light to UV involves a simple twist of the light's head. The UV setting is for counterfeit currency detection as well as other professional applications. Twist the head back and you have a flashlight with four settings ranging from 15 to 1000 lumens and a 1000-lumen strobe. On the tailcap, the tactical switch provides constant-on or momentary activation, while the functional switch is used to cycle through the settings and can also provide instant access to strobe.
The TK25 UV employs a Cree XP-G2 white-light LED. It's digitally regulated to maintain consistent brightness and features a low-battery warning, reverse polarity protection to prevent damage from incorrectly installed batteries, and overheat protection. The aluminum body has a type III hard-anodized finish with knurling in the grip area and a titanium clip. The toughened glass lens features anti-reflective coating for maximum light transmission.The light is compatible with Fenix's ALG-00 gun-mounting flashlight clip and AER-03 remote pressure switch.
White Light Performance
- Low: 15 lumens
- Medium: 100 lumens
- High: 300 lumens
- Turbo: 1000 lumens
- Strobe: 1000 lumens
- One Cree XP-G2 LED
- Digitally regulated output for consistent brightness
- Rotary head switch
- Dual tailcap push-button switches
- Press tactical switch for momentary on, clock for constant on/off
- Function switch for selecting output level
- Hold function switch for instant strobe
- Material: Lightweight and sturdy aluminum alloy
- Finish: Type III hard anodized finish
- Emitter window: Toughened clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproofing: IP68-rated, dust and water resistant
- Impact resistant
- Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation
- Runs on one 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion battery or two CR123A lithium batteries