The Atlas Sound FMA44-25G is a gangable rack designed to satisfy both the storage and wire management needs of people who keep equipment in racks. The rack is constructed out of 14-gauge steel and sports an increased width over other comparable racks to accommodate wire management. As such, the rack is suitable for use with communications equipment, A/V equipment, CCTV gear, and more.
Its rear door offers both left- and right-handed orientation, depending on how you mount it. Two pairs of 12-gauge, cold-rolled steel rack rails are included, boasting 10-32 holes with hash marks to clearly indicate rack unit increments.
Leg levelers are also included. At the bottom of the rack you'll find perforated front, rear, and side vents to facilitate the natural dissipation of heat from equipment. This rack offers 44 of rackmount space, and provides a usable depth of 23.5".
Key Features at a Glance
- Rear door offers right- or left-hand hinging capability
- Panel opening in top offers wiring capabilities
- Convenience or fan-panel cooling with optional EFT/EFP-series fans
- Kits and TPP/TPS top panels.
- 2 pairs of 12-gauge CRS adjustable mounting rails, plated, drilled and tapped 10-32 with hash marks to indicate rack unit increments.
- Hat-rack rail supports include rail slot and retainer hole to secure rails from sliding while moving, slots for cable pass-through and 19" spacing for mounting standard panels for accessory mounting; increased opening base facilitates wiring to conduit or to access below floor raceways
- Functional 3 RU blank panel provided
- Manufactured to E.I.A. standards
- Includes perforated front, rear, and side vents for heat dissipation
- Knockouts on removable standard 2 RU panels (rear, top, and bottom of cabinet); panel includes 3⁄8" knockouts for BNC connectors (suitable for diversity wireless systems) as well as conduit array of knockouts
- Leg levelers included
- Threaded inserts pre-installed for optional surface doors
- 14-gauge tops, bottoms, and frames
- 16-gauge side panels and side frames
- 2-RU panel on bottom for cable pass-through between cabinets
- Easy service access
- Gangable cabinet with pre-installed 1⁄4”-20 thread inserts to gang cabinets