The Cokin P Series Hard-Edge Graduated Fluorescent Orange 0.3 Filter is designed for use with a Cokin P Series Filter Holder. It can be used to add fluorescent orange to a hazy or colorless sky. When used to enhance the sky within an image, the desired effect can be applied only to the sky, without any unwanted changes to any other part of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas. This filter has up to a 0.3 density and reduces light from entering a lens by up to one stop. A graduated filter with a hard-edged line of transition is useful for images which include defined horizon lines. This filter is made of durable, optical resin (CR39) and measures 1.6mm thick.
- Compatible with a Cokin P Series Filter Holder
- Adds fluorescent orange to a hazy or colorless sky
- 0.3 density and 2x filter factor provides up to a one stop reduction of light in selective areas
- Hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas
- Useful for images which include defined horizon lines
- Constructed from optical resin (CR39) for clarity and durability