Styled in a black finish, the Korg KDM-3 is a digital metronome with a classic look that resembles a miniature mechanical metronome. Great to help improve your rhythm and make your instrument practice consistent, it features eight metronome sounds (including cowbell, rim-shot, voice, and a mechanical metronome sound) and a sealed speaker enclosure, which delivers a clear tone easily heard over high-volume instruments.
The KDM-3 offers 19 built-in beat patterns with 0 to 9 beats per measure and a choice of duplets, triplets, triplets omitting the middle note, quadruplets, and more. The tempo can be specified in the range of 30 to 252 BPM to accommodate a wide variety of musical genres.
Packed with convenient features, the KDM-3 offers one-touch operation with a blinking Start/Stop button that provides a clear visual indication of the tempo, and an easily readable, large display that shows the settings at a glance. The Sound Out mode lets you tune your instrument while listening to a reference tone, while the Timer mode allows for the metronome to operate for a specified length of time and then automatically stop.
Use the unit's Memory Backup function to preserve the specified tempo, beat, calibration, and reference tone, even when the power is turned off. The KDM-3 operates up to 120 hours on four fresh AAA batteries.
- Digital metronome with one-touch operation and easily readable display
- Helps improve your rhythm and make your instrument practice consistent
- Design reminiscent of a mechanical metronome in a compact size
- Start/Stop button located on top of the unit blinks in two colors
- 8 easily heard metronome sounds
- Tempo range: 30 to 252 BPM
- 19 beat patterns support songs in a wide range of genres
- Choose from three types of tempo settings—Pendulum step, Full step, TAP tempo
- Sound Out mode lets you tune while listening to a reference tone
- Timer mode operates the metronome for a specified length of time and then automatically stops
- Memory backup function and auto power-off function
- Up to 120 hours of operation on fully charged batteries
- 0 to 9 beats per measure with your choice of duplets, triplets, triplets omitting the middle notes, quadruplets, and quadruplets omitting the middle notes
- Son clave and rumba clave